The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDyal's Black 03 ES 2.4 Cyl Build

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
Showing results 341 to 360 of 433
    That question has been asked over 9000 times.

Is searching really THAT hard?

15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Ok that's what I thought. It's like 3.5% bigger
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Hmmm I searched but I thought sice it was slightly larger it can be used so stop win a dick an either help or shut up
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

lol the guy who is CONSTANTLY asking questions is calling people dicks.

Quit that or more people will stop answering your ridiculously stupid questions.

And its obvious you didn't search, that question is asked on a weekly basis.

>mfw

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

jaydal i run that size. look at my pics. dont lower it more than 1.7 front and 1.4 rear. any lower and you will hate the plastic inside fenders. and not to start another figth yes i know my speedo is off and no, i dont care. :)
    Last edited by specter6633; 05-21-2012 at 06:34 PM

These tags constantly make me lol. And specter you could go lower and be fine. You arent even tucking tire yet

215/50 on narrow 17's look like balloons.

an incorrectly sized tire will affect more than your speedo. It affects braking and suspension wear as well. The added mass the brakes have to stop will cause them to wear fastr and sometimes not stop as fast. I would try and stick to the closest size. Which is a 225/45/17. Using a wrong size just for the look or price is just stupidity at its finest.

I see stuff like this everyday. On Toyota's 2% difference in size will throw the VSC off and throw a code.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Ok I knew that some people threw those sizes on before so I wanted the pros and cons of it. So excuse me for that and btw IT'S MY THREAD! It's not like I opened a new one so stop cluttering my own thread with garbage and these ridiculous tags that's bs that I can't even fix it and stay quiet if you don't like what's going on cause I didn't do shit to deserve the treatment I get here. Help if you want and stfu if you don't. So much for hospitality. I'd never do shit to someone like this even if they asked a question that's been answered before. Idfk what your problem is. I haven't even been on in a while or posted anything but yet I come back and still get shit for it. Wth can I do to stop getting treated this way. It's probably nothing since I've already gotten this bad rep for doing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    an incorrectly sized tire will affect more than your speedo. It affects braking and suspension wear as well. The added mass the brakes have to stop will cause them to wear fastr and sometimes not stop as fast. I would try and stick to the closest size. Which is a 225/45/17. Using a wrong size just for the look or price is just stupidity at its finest.

I see stuff like this everyday. On toyota's 2% difference in size will throw the vsc off and throw a code.
    ^^^^ this

Yes that what I was looking for. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JDyal View Post
    Ok I knew that some people threw those sizes on before so I wanted the pros and cons of it. So excuse me for that and btw IT'S MY THREAD! It's not like I opened a new one so stop cluttering my own thread with garbage and these ridiculous tags that's bs that I can't even fix it and stay quiet if you don't like what's going on cause I didn't do shit to deserve the treatment I get here. Help if you want and stfu if you don't. So much for hospitality. I'd never do shit to someone like this even if they asked a question that's been answered before. Idfk what your problem is. I haven't even been on in a while or posted anything but yet I come back and still get shit for it. Wth can I do to stop getting treated this way. It's probably nothing since I've already gotten this bad rep for doing shit.
    I hope this wasn't directed at Jigz post

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    I hope this wasn't directed at Jigz post
    I hope not either I was just sharing some knowledge. And if I get attacked for trying to help someone out it will be the last time I help that person.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

No it wasn't towards you I appreciate your help as it's the only one i got

Cool as long as we're clear. Try and keep your cool bro. Nothing written or posted in this forum is worth getting upset over. Some people have nothing better to do but pick on people. This is called "trolling" lol. On the real though we all start somewhere. I asked a few questions over and over before too. Some people are just better at hiding behind their monitors is all. Kinda funny actually. Don't take anything too seriously get the info you need and go on with your life, there are many beautiful things outside of the Internet.

Yeah I know but it's annoying as hell and it's all over my personal build. Look at the comments and tags. Who the hell is going to take me seriously? It's not one person, it's a whole bunch. I've never saw this done to anyone that didn't deserve it before so wth?

i cleared all the thread tags.

to the OP: figure out who knows what they are talking about and ignore those that don't. just because this is "your thread" doesn't mean people can not say things that you do not like; you are asking for advice so take what you want but be prepared for all kinds of views.

to everyone else: keep it on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    i cleared all the thread tags.

to the OP: figure out who knows what they are talking about and ignore those that don't. just because this is "your thread" doesn't mean people can not say things that you do not like; you are asking for advice so take what you want but be prepared for all kinds of views.

to everyone else: keep it on topic.
    Ok thanks for your help. I'll do my best

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast