The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nitrous time slips

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Nitrous time slips

anybody with an I4 that has nitrous gone to the trck lately im curious what were your times... and what other mods do you have? ive got a few things done but havent made it out to the track yet cuz its hella far...
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com

you guys might be overestimating NOS~ besides the fact that most of us have Nitrous in our car not NOS~ throwing nitrous on a stock I4 is kinda stupid because your not using it to its full capablity~ nitrous needs free flowing air and alot of gas and running it on satock fuel pumps and stock engine is just to make yourslef feel better that you have Nitrous and show your buddies but in essence your not doing anything~

your funny i said nothing about being stock or anything about using NOS i said NITROUS... now have you taking your car to the track? if not then you have nothing that i want to hear....

I run a 75 shot of my V6. It runs on average a 14.1-14.5 depending on the weather.

Also that runs on stock injectors and fuel pump.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Also that runs on stock injectors and fuel pump. Â*</div>

yea matt thats not good idea......in long run,,

Edit: well u dont got worry about that since u got the Super Charger//////

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Thats right....Supercharged!!
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thats right....Supercharged!!</div>

Smoke You,, you lucky Bastard///////

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    My last nitrous race i ran a 13.51.. I moved on to bigger and better things, with the help of Laz and a couple other memebers... Turbocharged..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>your funny i said nothing about being stock or anything about using NOS i said NITROUS... now have you taking your car to the track? if not then you have nothing that i want to hear....</div>

what is the diff between nos and nitrous, i didn't realize there was one :?

nos is kind of like a brand just like saying NX or zex but nitrous is the actual gas

Re: Nitrous time slips

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>anybody with an I4 that has nitrous gone to the trck lately im curious what were your times... and what other mods do you have? ive got a few things done but havent made it out to the track yet cuz its hella far...</div>

Hey Brandon what track are you planning to go to. I wouldn't mind hooking up. It has been awile since I seen your car and from what I have heared you have big things planned and done. Hit me up.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

oh yah fa sho jason i'll probably be going to the one in Sac. for th weds. night drags... some of the guys from my team are gonna go too ive never been and was just curious cuz i havent been to a dyno yet either i need to get a new header and safc2 and then get it tuned so it probably wont be till around mid may

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh yah fa sho jason i'll probably be going to the one in Sac. for th weds. night drags... some of the guys from my team are gonna go too ive never been and was just curious cuz i havent been to a dyno yet either i need to get a new header and safc2 and then get it tuned so it probably wont be till around mid may</div>

Alright just get a me a for sure date. So that I can make it. Maybe we can get the chapter up there again.

thats tyte hows nick doing? any updates with the car?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats tyte hows nick doing? any updates with the car?</div>

Mine or Nick's. PM me.