The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hmm what can i do

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    Brianguy

Hmm what can i do

I have a base model 1992 Galant. can anyone tell me what i might do to the car to make it pimpin 8) any suggestions are welcomed

Rasko Da Gama
    By some nice rims, drop it, clear those corner lights, anything that'll make your G ride cool... do it by your taste...

And have fun with it

TGC Regular

Re: Hmm what can i do

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brianguy)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a base model 1992 Galant. can anyone tell me what i might do to the car to make it pimpin 8) any suggestions are welcomed </div>

i also have a base model 92. so there is not much u can do for performance. its slow. its only the 2.0 SOHC. so you can make it look nice.

Brianguy
    i wouldnt say its slow, just takes its time lol

i'll have to buy a 3000GT VR-4 8) then i'll smoke some foos

Brianguy
    can someone tell me the recommended psi for the cars tires. the driveside door label is ripped off so i dunno.

Rasko Da Gama
    For me the same... Don't have the door label too...

TGC Regular
    tire psi is 35.

and to make it look pimpin you can get some 16 or 17 inch rims, get the full vr4 body kit (front, sides, and back), get a new exaust (something that makes a little extra noise), give it a drop, tint the windows, and put a spoiler on (stock or aftermarket). actually that will make it look more sporty then pimpin but it will be nice.

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>tire psi is 35.</div>

Hey, does anybody know how much is 35 psi caltulated to "Bar"s... Like I have on winter tires "2,4 Bar" in all of the tires :?:

Brianguy
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    ...give it a drop...</div>

i guess u could say it is dropped. i have some real bad struts

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brianguy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    ...give it a drop...</div>

i guess u could say it is dropped. i have some real bad struts </div>

lol, im not talking gheto here

ConceptSleeper
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasko Da Gama)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>tire psi is 35.</div>

Hey, does anybody know how much is 35 psi caltulated to "Bar"s... Like I have on winter tires "2,4 Bar" in all of the tires :?:</div>

1 "BAR" = 14.7 psi

so 35 psi = 2.38 "BAR"

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ConceptSleeper)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rasko Da Gama)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>tire psi is 35.</div>

Hey, does anybody know how much is 35 psi caltulated to "Bar"s... Like I have on winter tires "2,4 Bar" in all of the tires :?:</div>

1 "BAR" = 14.7 psi

so 35 psi = 2.38 "BAR"</div>

Hmm... Thanks a lot. Didn't know that.