The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Scale Model

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Senior TGC Member

Scale Model

I got it today and was happy and disappointed at the same time. Mine arrived destroyed and I had to put it back together as best I could. But it's cute as hell...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

I got mine today too..........

Re: Scale Model

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got it today and was happy and disappointed at the same time. Mine arrived destroyed and I had to put it back together as best I could. But it's cute as hell...</div>

Same thing happened to me when i recieved all 69 cars some of them had fallen apart and i actually made sure that they were all intact before i shipped them out, unfortunately i guess those damn postal workers threw the boxes around :evil:

Ah well at least now you know what goes where and how it works.

Glad to hear you like it!

toc8g
    Damn Dave,....you, ...are the,...MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn Dave you are the man!!!!! My shit came out doing flips and shit, it was banged up, the box that is,... but the actuall product was sweet!!! No nada wrong the shiznit was sweet,...damn bro you are good!!! Did you get the ECU yet!!??

Senior TGC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Glad to hear you like it!</div>

Ever see a grown man on the floor going VROOM VROOM with a scale model Galant before? Better not play with it too much lest it fall apart on me
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Glad to hear you like it!</div>

Ever see a grown man on the floor going VROOM VROOM with a scale model Galant before? Better not play with it too much lest it fall apart on me </div>

Ummm? No Never

What do you think i was doing when i was staring at all 69!! HAHAHAHAHA

VrOOM VROOOOM!!

x2gtz
    hey does anyone know if they have models of the montero sport there too?

I got mine on Friday and all three were in perfect condition. Thanks Dave!

dammit, i just got mine today...the payment that is. the stupid postal service sent mine back because someone forgot to put the right amount of postage on the stamp...its coming dave don't worry. i'll resend it 2morrow when i find some good stamps lol

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

glinx1
    What kind of models are these? Are they models of the Galant? And what gen Galant?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(glinx1)</div><div class='quotemain'>What kind of models are these? Are they models of the Galant? And what gen Galant?</div>
    read this for more details

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.