The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strut tower tie bar

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Strut tower tie bar

I have the 2008 GTS and went to the local scrapyard (in kuwait) and found a strut bar on an eclipse. When i tried it, it wouldn't fit my car, the bolts wouldnt align and the battery reservoir and another hose were in the way (even though there is a bend for the battery fluid reservoir) Will the tanabe one fit? Or can someone give me the part number for the ralliart strut bar so that i can order it via the dealership.

Jhun35
    No idea honestly. We have the same engine, but the design of the two frames of the cars are completely different. Maybe call and talk to Joe at auto city imports. He may be able to help.

Know this thread is a couple months dead but no one tried to reply and help him, so i did.

Did you get this straightened out cause I got a strut bar for the front off 2000 eclipse and I had to get in the second bolt a bit but basically it fit no problem. I can give u the part number for that if u still need it I thin it was like 60 from mitsu

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Tanabe replica for 4g eclipse

Jhun35
    then the tanabe one should fit fine. I have the tanabe one and I lvoe it.

Mattsubishi9g
    Do you feel much of a difference with this?

Not really. Frame is already decently stiff. Its not an older car where the frame is weaker compare to newer technology. However Coilover change the whole car.