The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help in galant 2009

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Icon5 help in galant 2009

i have Glant 2009 with normal stereo with out LCD like the pic.

and i wont to install the touch screen

of Mitsubishi galant i get one from an used car also 2009 model how can do that to make the screen works with all function should i connect it to the OBD ???

Just the stock screen display is $2k
    I spend about $900 for everything. Oem navi dash and Bracket $100ish. Head unit and backup camera 750-780ish. Double din dash kit $20ish. Oem din $20. Require hacking the dash and bracket

Why not just get a dash kit such as

Get a double din touchscreen from Pioneer or Alpine that is worlds better than the stock system. You will probably spend less and have a better unit.

Make sure you know what you are doing with the wireing behind Your Tvdock or have a helping hand if you are not to familer with wireing dont let anyone work on your car if you arnt positive they know exactly what there doing...So many things can go wrong Especially around that area!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post

Niccceeeeeeeeee work Bro. you really love your car as i'm but my friend i wont to install the original Mitsubishi galant touch screen as the picture i post is it possible to do that with my car and what about the wiring of the screen and as you know the screen calculate the distance depending of how much gas i have and also calculate the MPG and other car function + rear camera how can i make that ?

i looking to do the same thing hope it works for you