The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Here to take my 03 Galant to the next level..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 63

Here to take my 03 Galant to the next level..

03 Galant 2.4L v4 77k miles, On 20's...she Rubs a bit..
    Running one older power acoustik comp 12" in the back off 1000watts puts out about 80db with 4 pioneer tweeters.

Joined to gain more knowledge about her and to be guided in the right direction when i plan on putting more into her and to see what the community has put into theirs.

Names Trent From the VA btw.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Welcome Trent.

Warning, get ready to be flamed. Just remember, DO YOU. We can help guide you, but its your car and your taste. Don't be curved to be liked.

Can we get more pics of what the car currently looks like?

Oh man that car is already on an unseen and unheard of level. WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post

Can we get more pics of what the car currently looks like?
    Curious to see more too...
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 02-29-2012 at 09:20 PM

I mean it may just be me but i like what i like and not everyone likes the samething. I have a few pics im going to upload from my phone Not to much has changed besides me putting a system in it once i take some new pics ill upload some more but heres the pics i have for the time being. Planned on tradeing my rims for some that are better quality puttin some black lights in the interior and some good ole Lime green shag carpet most of my friends call it sourpunch land in the inside that would set it off.

I4 not v4 and how exactly are you running subs and tweeters off one amp
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.

Quote Originally Posted by SourPunchGalant804 View Post
    Not to much has changed besides me putting a system in it
    Did you recently buy this car?

Did you recently buy this car?
    he might be saying that as in those are not recent pictures of it.
    -Dirty South-

Not to sure with the tweeters she came with them they get blistering loud though no distortion, Amp is a kicker zx1000.1 have a pic of some of the wireing before i put the sub in..still not my official system eventually plan on Filling the trunk up with a 18" Dc audio sub is a custom ported box going to double the wattage.. roof dosent flex yet which bothers me.

Baught this car about a month back for a good project wanted to make her Diffrent..

I mean it may just be me but i like what i like and not everyone likes the samething. I have a few pics im going to upload from my phone Not to much has changed besides me putting a system in it once i take some new pics ill upload some more but heres the pics i have for the time being. Planned on tradeing my rims for some that are better quality puttin some black lights in the interior and some good ole Lime green shag carpet most of my friends call it sourpunch land in the inside that would set it off.
    i, i, i just don't i mean i can't, WTH man to each their own and all that jazz but why to a perfectly good G why not a caprice or a LTD or something

Poison457
    99 ES 4G64 I4 189k miles and still going strong
    5spd, rear disk swaped,
    Quote Originally Posted by Abd al-Hazir View Post
    I am at a loss to explain the average skeleton's somewhat ludicrous mental predisposition, however. Perhaps the implausibility of its own existence makes the skeleton think it hilarious to hide in a barrel, cackling intermittently for some three hundred years until a victim happens by?

Not to sure with the tweeters she came with them they get blistering loud though no distortion, Amp is a kicker zx1000.1 have a pic of some of the wireing before i put the sub in..still not my official system eventually plan on Filling the trunk up with a 18" Dc audio sub is a custom ported box going to double the wattage.. roof dosent flex yet which bothers me.

Baught this car about a month back for a good project wanted to make her Diffrent..
    how the hell do you think your gonna get a 18 in that trunk. it was a pain in the ass just to get one 15 in my trunk.
    -Dirty South-

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Oooh $h!!!!!eeeet! lol!

"Welcome to The Galant Center"

Hope you got thick skin...

**Subscribed**
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Joined to gain more knowledge about her and to be guided in the right direction when i plan on putting more into her and to see what the community has put into theirs.
    We'll help you all we can but as for design cue's and the like we are more about performance and subtle aesthetics's here. Tell what though you'll definitely have the most unique Galant here, lets see what you can do with it.
    Poison457
    99 ES 4G64 I4 189k miles and still going strong
    5spd, rear disk swaped,
    Quote Originally Posted by Abd al-Hazir View Post
    I am at a loss to explain the average skeleton's somewhat ludicrous mental predisposition, however. Perhaps the implausibility of its own existence makes the skeleton think it hilarious to hide in a barrel, cackling intermittently for some three hundred years until a victim happens by?

Theres so many crown vic's and caprice's around my way that have 24"'s and 26"s on them with systems in it just to typical of a car to do it to but in the end its my galant not yours ;], Oh forgot to mention it has two PA speaker horns hidden behind the front bumper that you can hear from atleast 2 acers away not sure of there wattage

This is why I asked...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2831519318.html

Did find this too. Go to pages 10 and 11 on the bottom.

http://www.wix.com/egraphixz/whipali...r1#!__chapter1

I well go ahead and tell you. You need to rewire all those horns speakers tweets to a amp before you catch you car on fire. if you only have one amp hook to all that you asking for trouble. and if the previous owner taped the horns and stuff into the interior speakers your going to overload your headunit and it well shorten the life of it.
    -Dirty South-

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Welcome to TGC.

Lets show respect to his tastes, If anybody don't like it do not comment, if he needs help to accomplish anything or their something installed wrong then lets help him do it correctly, make him feel welcomed. Lets not be the hostile community that nobody wants to join to not be flamed

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Redhaze View Post
    how the hell do you think your gonna get a 18 in that trunk. it was a pain in the ass just to get one 15 in my trunk.
    Have a friend that sleeps eats and talks bass/car audio, We planned on making our own box there is going to be close to any room in the trunk but we can do it without a doubt..Were going to have to bust our asses doing it.

Before i baught this i was looking at a turbo civic that had no problem
    running above 430HP that had a b16a2 swap from a 99 si pushing 360+ft of torque that would spin the wheels in every gear with street slicks, reason i decided on the galant is because most ive seen are pretty slugish thaught it might make my life a bit longer so decided to get it and make it like no other galant and so thats what i decided to do..

This is why I asked...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2831519318.html

Did find this too. Go to pages 10 and 11 on the bottom.

http://www.wix.com/egraphixz/whipali...r1#!__chapter1
    Wootness!

So you built the car or acquired it like this?

So you built the car or acquired it like this?
    Me and my friend Trey been working on her for a while he's about a 15 min drive away, before he ended up selling her to me because i promised to carry her on to the next level because my taurus's tranny ended up dieing picked her up for $3800 he was going to sell her for $4500 on the list

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast