The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Here to take my 03 Galant to the next level..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 63 of 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    As Omega said - There's not liking, that's everyone's prerogative and then there's flaming. I prefer a friendlier community. So I am happy with it, hence I keep doing what I do, I just now don't post here about it, and that is my choice. I've posted in other forums and haven't had the reactions I've had here.

But you're right, why leave if you're unhappy right? That makes sense...
    Well to me it seems there are few select actual Galant enthusiasts here. The real one's dont discriminate on what you put into your galant or even if your rideing completly stock or if you get your fenders rolled and slap some 24s and sit high or even bagged out and making sparks on the road. Eather way its a galant and someone busted there ass doing anykind of work on it and it still should be appreciated thats how enthusiasts are suspost to be. Big problem with this world is theres to many one way mofo's that think everyone should be like them..In which they pick there stank butts up from there computer chair and go explore the world and find out being one way is not going to cut it in this life, Only thing you can do when someone hates is laugh at what they have to say and use the anger/dissapointment it gives you as motivation. Many heads on here need quite a bit of growing up to do... Thats all i have to say on this issue ;]

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    I am not trying to be disrespectful because I am aware that people of varying tastes, but it just seem kind of silly to me when you tell someone to grow up yet you have a candy brand painted on your car.

Yo Trent. Welcome to TGC. Criticism is high, but as long as you dont take it personally, you should be ok. Good luck with your new project ( and boy is it a project ).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234