The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Full nose mask for a '95.

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Full nose mask for a '95.

Hey, how's everybody doing? I'm looking for a place to order a factory full nose mask for my 1995 S. So far, all I've found were for year '99 and up. Also, what's involved in maintaining a nose mask (like how often I should remove it, clean it, etc)?

Thanks.

Factory...I don't know. You can get an aftermarket one at most car parts stores. Remove it every time you wash, and wash after every time it rains. Long term use of a bra can cause serious paint damage. If you are going to use one, wax the car really well first.
    I only put mine on when I am going on long trips, especially highways since they are prone to having crap gravel shoulders.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

delo
    r people still putting those nose bras on their cars? Thought that was played out. anyway my brother's nose bras might still be in the shed so i will take a look for u. he used to have a '94 so it should fit yours. dont know about its condition though since he bought the car in 1994.

Heh...the car bra is only temporary until I get a new bumper for my ride. I appreciate you checking on that bra though...you can email me at [email protected] if you do decide to sell it.