The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just playing stupid

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Just playing stupid

Yes, I know you might be there thinking of the posts I have made about streetracing and how we roll over here on the other side of the lake. I say this for myself and the crews I roll with about street racing. We roll at night, the 2 cars that meet each other are always up first followed by blockers meaning the caravan of either crew or friends that help stop the po-po to interfere with the race and on some occasions the popo don't care cause they know that we are or at least trying to be careful not racing while the public are around. Security is a key factor when we out racing and if you seen the vids I've posted you can also see the number of people and cars that are around to hold back the public that are not interested to watch. But something like this is one thing that I would never do and have never done is to jeopardize with other peoples lives!!!

Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY
    School PS13 - then moved to Europe

Thats terrible. Those kids are all dead now because of their stupidity. Such a shame.

I don't believe they were traveling at 150mph....But whatever the speed, it was too fast for the flow of traffic they were in. Sad yes, stupid....without a doubt.

Think they ment 150km/h
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY
    School PS13 - then moved to Europe