The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Southern Cali......Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    ive been making promises to go to mod the past couple years but havent been lucky with getting out of work. had planned on going last year but was beat from getting the car ready for Autofest. dont think ill do Autofest this year and just do MOD.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by BILLET View Post
    whats up paul, im richard. its real hard for me to go to these meets, with 3 boys ranging from 17 to 2 plus working 50-60 hrs a week im pretty beat after work, and during the weekdays is really out of the question. but ive been to every MOD so far and will more than likely go this year.
    Ok. I understand. I have three of my own. 7 year old son and two daughters, 3 yrs old and 17 months. So I get it. Well if ever you get the chance to make it to a future meet, it would definitely be much appreciated. Unitl then, I guess our paths will cross at MOD. Can't wait. Hopefully you can give me some tips :).

I'M THREE DIAMOND CERTIFIED

mod?

ayyyy im from tha east coast and my 8g is pretty beat to hell from tha snowww and saltt and sun lol def. a sleeper i just got done gettin shit ready to pass smog an now iim lookin to do tha bodymodss not really sure what im doinn yett...
    but whats upp with MOD12? whens n wheres thiss??
    but shit im young im 21 no kids where yall meet att im up in long beach

2kGblackONblack4g64

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 00LeibyRacing View Post
    ayyyy im from tha east coast and my 8g is pretty beat to hell from tha snowww and saltt and sun lol def. a sleeper i just got done gettin shit ready to pass smog an now iim lookin to do tha bodymodss not really sure what im doinn yett...
    MOD is in Cypress @ Mitsubishi Design Center on July 14th. We meet up in LA County & Orange County every so often. Keep an eye on the SoCal/Vegas forums for meet info...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by 00LeibyRacing View Post
    Nice to have some another So Cal rep on TGC. Hope you can make MOD this year. I'm Paul by the way.

I'M THREE DIAMOND CERTIFIED

Sorry paul itz been a while since i got back on here, but my names Bryan by tha way.. just missd mod2012 too, one of my lifters is tickin and a pully was squeling so i had to fix that shit saturday.. although i didnt order lifters yet, tried some oil honey shit temporarily... wish i coulda made itt thoughh!

2kGblackONblack4g64

It could be worse I live in tn and I don't think there is another member close to me that is still an owner :( but I am proudfully supporting my tgc sticker on my back window for anyone to see, hopefully someone will.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12