The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant Lopez build "Tom"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 79
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    IIRC, the 3G Eclipse suspension is exactly the same as the 8G.
    "IIRC"? Idk wat that means sry, and i thought so. I ordered them from autopartswarehouse and the guy i talked to told me that they wouldnt fit but i read on here that they did...so i went ahead and ordered them anyways.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Galant Lopez View Post
    "IIRC"? Idk wat that means sry, and i thought so. I ordered them from autopartswarehouse and the guy i talked to told me that they wouldnt fit but i read on here that they did...so i went ahead and ordered them anyways.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
    IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

The parts guy should know better, it's the same part #'s for the 8G and Eclipse 3G. lol

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

The parts guy should know better, it's the same part #'s for the 8G and Eclipse 3G. lol
    Oh haha ya i knew that n well he didnt which had me second thinkin it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Okay so i finally got a few parts after two weeks of strugglin wit my bank and the stupid website.

im still missin the other front strut, i hope it comes tomorrow cuz i dont want to call them again with another problem. Just ordered the lowerin springs, megan cat-back, and dc strut brace today so an other week of anticipation. Quick question tho, should i get pillow ballmounts?

took the bumper off to primer it but then it was too windy so i just sanded it down and its hangin out in my garage until i get the chance to finish it and get a clear coat on.

Got the cold air intake put in. Would have it further but a slight set bak from andys auto sport had risen, so its gonna b a couple more weeks untill i get anythin else done

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

you could invest in a can of engine degreaser or some dawn a spray bottle and brush

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    you could invest in a can of engine degreaser or some dawn a spray bottle and brush
    Haha guess it is pretty bad but i dont have much to show off yet, but good idea i should do that this weekend

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...kits/progress/

http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...mounts/ksport/

Im not goin to buy from this website but i use it to get ideas, r these any good?

So got the megan catback the other day and i tried to put it on today but ran into a problem, the flange from the cat pretty much welded the bolts on so i cant get it out. I called a local exhaust shop and hopefully theyll get it on today.

Now since the megan didnt have anywhere to put the o2 sensor on there i just zip tied it for now but my check engine light is on. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

The downstream O2 sensor sets off the P0420 code, you'll need a tune to eliminate the code entirely, or have an exhaust shop tap a new flange for the O2 sensor.

-Chris-

From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

its pretty loud with an open cat

The downstream O2 sensor sets off the P0420 code, you'll need a tune to eliminate the code entirely, or have an exhaust shop tap a new flange for the O2 sensor.
    Good to know. Is it possible to slice that sensor into the other one that runs right before the cat?

Good to know. Is it possible to slice that sensor into the other one that runs right before the cat?
    No, they monitor two separate things. The upstream O2 sensor helps regulate the spark and fuel going into the engine. The downstream just monitors the cat.

-Chris-

No, they monitor two separate things. The upstream O2 sensor helps regulate the spark and fuel going into the engine. The downstream just monitors the cat.
    Alright well i think ill just delete the error with a scanner cuz i think this guy will charge me alot more than i want to tap into the megan.

oh ya i almost forgot i got these in today. Im goin to buy new boots and mounts n junk so i can just assemble the struts before i intall them and just pull the old ones out.

Alright well i think ill just delete the error with a scanner cuz i think this guy will charge me alot more than i want to tap into the megan.
    The code will come right back after a few miles since you clipped the wire. lol

-Chris-

The code will come right back after a few miles since you clipped the wire. lol
    so then the only thin to do is take the bulb out in my cluster? haha

Heres another clip of the exhaust i took off the silencer but its too loud so i put it bak on afterwards

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Now i changed my oil a couple days ago and now i hear a tickin in the engine. Idk wat it is, i was able to hear it b4 but now its louder. Im thinkin i have a misfire but not too sure

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast