The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aftermarket Emblems

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    THX1139

Aftermarket Emblems

I shaved the emblems off the back of my Galant, but I kind of dislike the red diamond star emblem that comes stock. I WAS going to get a nice silver one on there, and then Mitsubishi has the nerve to put silver diamond stars on all their new cars....go figure.

So basically what I am looking for is a Mitsu emblem to replace the current red one. I am interested in any emblem you guys can come up with on the web. I know those holes are there when you take it off, but that's another issue. Thanks

they always have them on ebay

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

THX1139, why don't you pick up a chrome one from the dealer and put it on. It's a direct replacement and you will not have those holes to deal with either. Another option is to pop out the red plastic pieces, paint them, and glue them back in. Some of the members here have done it and it looks really nice.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

THX1139
    My point is that I don't want to look like everyone else....I was thinking something that isn't even diamond star...I don't know, I guess for now I will just work on my KEYLESS ENTRY...man that is frustrating me....thanks though

Senior TGC Member
    You could put a nice, new, shiny Honda emblem on your Galant. That one would be unique for sure
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Just take some vinyl tape and an exacto knife and you can make the diamonds any color you want. Painting is also an option.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Supernova
    I think i'll just get the chrome looking ones form the dealer. Its easier.

i once used white/silver reflective tape on the emblem. it looked really nice especially at night.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Shylynn
    here are a few ebay action going on right now
    carbon fiber oval

indiglow tridiamond oval

carbon fiber ralliart

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>You could put a nice, new, shiny Honda emblem on your Galant. That one would be unique for sure </div>

actually rallifan that one has been done already i saw the other day a galant with an "R" emblem :shock:

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>You could put a nice, new, shiny Honda emblem on your Galant. That one would be unique for sure </div>

Who's the one with the Type-R sticker on the back of his?

*edit*
    Ooops, I went and looked at my pic. It's a VR-4 pic. Sorry about that. :oops:

procarparts.com has these

[/url]

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.