The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: coilovers or springs

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

coilovers or springs

ready to drop it like it's hot. need some advise on either coilovers or springs. currently sittin on 20s but lots of wheel space in the well. need a little help fellas and the name of the springs/coilovers. thanks

Don't know too much about the 9g but get coilovers. With coilovers you can choose your own ride height, with new springs you are stuck with the height that the springs are made from the manufacture.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

If u have the money do coilover without a doubt.

dont have the money but i wanna do it right so ill wait for them. thanks

Get the coilovers, it's more expencive, but it worth
    Galant E15a EXE/4G63/1987/Ethanol Edition

If you want more comfort and some low, get springs. If you want a stiff ride and more low, get springs

how bad is the ride with coilovers. im lookin at the k sports for 2009g. any reviews

KSports are great if you want minimal quality for minimal investment. But the 9g has crap options so you're basically SOL.

so name a better coilover option, or should i just get some springs. i dont wanna waist any money.

All the coilover options for the 9g suck. Its that simple.

Get WORKS lowering springs. thats plenty low for a 9g... i have them my front bumper is 3 inches off the ground. and ride quality didnt suffer to much. just avoid potholes. got them from here http://www.worksevo.com/ but i dont see them on the website anymore maybe give them a call and see if they still have them. located in cali

9g Baby!

Guys, please give a link where you can buy coilovers 9G.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    lowering springs for a 9g, their coilover options are extremely limited. I had K sports and it was not too stiff, but I also took 90% freeway and our roads are extremely smooth. My GF and basically anyone who rode with me hated them, but handling was superb.

Tough decision, but springs for 9G.

9g ang 4g share same coilover and spring,, ihave tein htech from 4g and i dont have any problem,its been installed for two yrs,and i live in chicago were roads sucks big time but still no problem with the spring

8th and 9th gen galants

You will probably be much happier with the works springs.