The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Exciting So Cal Meet: 3/27/2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 74 of 74
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Everyone was tired bro! LOL! As soon as I got off work I got dressed and headed over there. I would miss it if I were you too... Heck I DO miss your car! LOL!
    It doesn't matter...Jon would have been late anyway. Its his MO. We went to lunch once, he picked the place and time and was LATE! LOL Its his thing

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Im having trouble with the multi quote so Im just going to say thanks to everyone for the compliments on my G. The meet was fun as usual. Its always good to get out with the fellas and talk cars, shit, and bitches. Lol!!! JK bout the bitches. Anyway, can't wait for the next one.

I'M THREE DIAMOND CERTIFIED

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    It doesn't matter...Jon would have been late anyway. Its his MO. We went to lunch once, he picked the place and time and was LATE! LOL Its his thing
    LOL! True he is always "fashionably late" LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    Pics look good. The paint job is wet Pittstop! This meet totally slipped my mind. Emerson usually reminds me but he didn't this time. Ready for the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Pics look good. The paint job is wet Pittstop! This meet totally slipped my mind. Emerson usually reminds me but he didn't this time. Ready for the next one!
    Man it wouldve been cool if you couldve made it. I usually txt everyone the info when I have any involvement in the coordination of the meet, so PM me your phone # so I can add you to the list...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

ONe of these times I am gonna make it back to a LA meet. I promise

LOL! I've been hearing that since I joined in 2008... LOL!
    It'd be good to finally meet you and we can kick Albert ass together! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Oops, my bad Darren. I wasn't putting this one together so I never sent anything out lol

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

I've been down a few times...just no meets. I usually chill with Reelax cuz he lives near where I stay when I come down

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Thanks D. I was hopin that you would be able to make this one, but there will always be another. Gear up for the next.

Would love to get you down to so cal for a meet Evil-G. If not, I would'nt be opposed to driving up North. That would be a sick ass run.

I've been down a few times...just no meets. I usually chill with Reelax cuz he lives near where I stay when I come down
    Reelax is talkin about makin the next meet. Im hopin that isnt that Hollywood hype talkin. Lol!!! J/K. Word on the street is that his G is exceptional. I havent seen any pics personally, but I'm waitin for Mr. Moderator to show me an awesome ride.

I'M THREE DIAMOND CERTIFIED

Quote Originally Posted by pittstop11 View Post

Reelax is talkin about makin the next meet. Im hopin that isnt that Hollywood hype talkin. Lol!!! J/K. Word on the street is that his G is exceptional. I havent seen any pics personally, but I'm waitin for Mr. Moderator to show me an awesome ride.
    MOD12 for sure. i used to b way more active, went to lots of meets, but i haven't really done anything to my car in years or even drove it that much as i had other interests grab my attention. there r a bunch of very minor repairs (just from being an old car) that i have to do, but it basically looks just like it did since 2006-2007. it looks pretty much exactly like my sig (which was a rendering i did before i even bought most of the parts). if u wanna see the build thread, click on my sig.

u guys didn't meet at MOD08? evil rode up w/ me bcuz his car was up north that year (or was that MOD07?).

I was thinking the same thing Reelax...thought we met at MOD too

Naw I didnt go bcz I didnt know about MOD 2008 til it was over with already. My first MOD was 2009, missed 2010, and came to last year's MOD (2011)...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234