The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dodge charger Side skirt?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

dodge charger Side skirt?

i was wondering if the newer chrager side skirts from Grip tuning will fit our galants. I really like how they look with the air vents. i dont know the size of ours or the chragers. http://www.andysautosport.com/dodge/...p09099844.html

only way to figure it out is to try them yourself i highly doubt anyone has test fitted those sides before.
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.

They most likely can be modified to fit. Also u could probably have the parts u like cut then molded to galant skirts that do fit.

Yea i just dont want to buy skirts that cost $300 and then cut them up. but they look so fresh!

you can pretty much make anything fit with enough time, money, and skill

the charger rocker is the same length as the stock charger rocker... go to a www.chargerforumz.com and search for the rocker dimensions, you'll find it... then compare the dimensions with the 9g's, if they're close you can make them fit with little modification... i promise you they won't just bolt-on, and if by some freak accident they do, you'll have some gaps and fitment issues... let us know what you find out

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh89 View Post
    Yea i just dont want to buy skirts that cost $300 and then cut them up. but they look so fresh!
    So you want someone else to buy them and waste their money if they don't fit?

Best way to start is to get it measured with a measuring tape.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh89 View Post
    why not? if you like them that much and you want them on your car, $300 is not alot to pay for side skirts that no other galant will have.
    Last edited by Reelax; 03-19-2012 at 02:52 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    why not? if you like them that much and you want them on your car, $300 is not alot to pay for side skirts that no other galant will have.
    absolutely agree, with very little aftermarket support for the 9g, if people don't take educated risks when modding these, there will never be any original 9g's, and $300 is not that much to be original

thanks for the link, I didnt think they would fil a hundred percent but was wondering if it would be close. im going to try and make this one of my projects. its just that as a college student on a budget, its hard to let go of $300. but sure enough thats on my list of things to do. NO I dont want any one else to buy it and see if it fits first. i was wondering if anyone else had it done before, so I can get some insider info.