The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Deep exaust

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar

Deep exaust

I recently noticed that my exaust sounds way deeper that it originaly did. I still have my stock exaust installed? I am eventually gonna replace it with a performance exaust but i want to know if this deeper sound is something that can be fixed.
    -Pedro

most cars get deeper as they are opened up, i installed my custom exhaust it was dead quiet when idle, now it has a low hum, still sounds good but i think its something that happens on all cars

Faction
    wtf? how did your exhaust sound deeper when you have the stock exhaust?? and what do you mean by opened up

Get up off me!!

yeah

I had that problem too
    what happen was the connection between the engine and the back came loose so I had to take it to the dealer and they fixed it under 30 min
    they replaced the loose part since the car was under warranty

first depending on how much louder ur exhaust gets you might wanna look for a leak or damaged parts. that could be the cause of ur problem.

but yea you'll notice this with more inexpensive exhaust systems. like them cheap 20 dollar ebay mufflers. they can get louder really quick because of the materials in the exhaust. with all the heat and the exhaust gasses, the materials used in the exhaust can start to deteriorate. for example the material they use to pack the muffler. over time that can break down and as a result won't do its job as well. or in other words a louder muffler.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.