The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: size of front speakers

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

size of front speakers

i want to replace my speakers but i know the speakers in the back are 6x9s but what are the fronts i always see people saying they are 3 different sizes (6.5,6.25,5.25) what the the front speakers

They are 6.5. If you replace with a reputable brand like infinity they will come with brackets in case the hole is too big.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    They are 6.5. If you replace with a reputable brand like infinity they will come with brackets in case the hole is too big.
    i bougth 6.5 polk audio and they are too small. i have a 02 non infinity. i had to go back and get this big plastic adapter thing.

i think they are 6.75 or something cause my 6x5 were too small too had to make adapters.

I'm a big fan of Infinity so I never gave it much thought when I got them. Maybe you can head over to a Best Buy and ask the techs if they have a pair laying around, I always kept a pair or 2 when I was installing.

I Bought some pioneers and they came with the little bracket. One another note does anyone know how to get to and remove the rear speakers?

to the op there 6.75.

To rodriguez remove the back seat then remove the rear deck and there they are for you to remove them
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.