The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Speakers 2007 9G

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Rear Speakers 2007 9G

I am trying to change my rear speakers for my 2007 9G i have the standard sound system.

What are some good products that match/fit perfectly with good sound/bass? Not really trying to mod the rear deck
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

Gegivet

What works for me

Our car has openings for 6x9 speakers in the rear deck (also, 6.5" in doors with 1" tweeters in dash). I am also currently upgrading my sound system since the base factory one sucks the big one. I chose the Infinity Kappa series coaxial 692.9i(also available in 3-way); i had them in my previous car and loved them (then they were the 4" though, ugh).
    Other good brands to look for are: Focal, Polk Audio, JBL, ect. Best advise is go listen to some at a shop and choose what sounds best to you (just buy them on ebay, it's much cheaper!) Good hunting, and let us know how it turns out.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    I concur. I have Polk audio in my 8g with a 12" infinity kappa sub all being powered by a infinity kappa 5ch.

But Infinity, Polk, JBL, etc. But the best thing to do is always just go hear them for yourself then shop online for the best price.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just installed the T1 power line-up from rockford and I love it so far, still waiting on the sub to come though. It has some good bass for not having a subwoofer installed.