The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Denver Auto Show

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Denver Auto Show

Anyone going to the Denver Auto Show? It is at the Colorado Convention Center through Sunday, tickets are $10 / person.

Quote Originally Posted by gnaunited View Post
    Anyone going to the Denver Auto Show? It is at the Colorado Convention Center through Sunday, tickets are $10 / person.
    me and the hubby were talking about it. but not too sure yet.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gnaunited View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RalliartGirl89 View Post
    me and the hubby were talking about it. but not too sure yet.
    I went last night with one of our customers. Got a free entrance due to my work. A lot of really nice cars out there and some cool new technology on display in some of the vehicles. Sadly, Mitsubishi still has not made it to the Denver Auto Show again this year.

They have Jeep test drives on a really cool course they have setup, long, long, lonnnnng line last night with people waiting to do it but definitely something to stand by and watch for a bit if you don't want to wait forever in line.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

I haven't seen Mitsubishi at either the Washington DC or Baltimore shows in the last few years. I wish they would come back but they need a lineup to show first. I think the outlanders and evo's are nice, but they need more. If y'all do go, snap some pics of the cool stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"