The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 07 Galant ES help with fog light installation

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

07 Galant ES help with fog light installation

Hey everyone new to here. I have been searching threads cannot find info I need. I have a 2007 Galant ES and I need to figure a few things about foglights (which are not currently installed). Basically the plastic covers where fogs should go do they just pull out? Or do they need cut or pushed in? I would also like suggestions on fog lights that fit. I want exact fits, was looking at the angel eye fogs..... Any and all help would be appreciated. ****Current Mods**** Ralliart Taillights, Blue Interior Dome Lights, 17" chrome aftermarket rims with nitto gt racing tires. Will Post pics soon. Please Respond fast

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yes. 4 bolts on the bumper and when you have oem fogs, its also fits the same.

Thanks. Took panel off saw what im dealing with. If I go with something other than OEM can someone please tell how they mounted their aftermarket lamps...

Halos?? :clicks red box with x:

OEM fogs far better and more durable, less rice. <----edits post to at least put in 2 cents.
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 03-28-2012 at 02:16 AM

I have the exact same car and installed fogs.. if you have problems just PM me

You have to unscrew those plastic covers from the back then push them in
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

Thanks guys Im going with stock oem. Last Question the fog light switch I cannot find a replacement that will fit it to look somewhat unmodded any suggestions?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    if you are going with oem, they sell a kit that has the fogs, switch and relay(i think) together. also if your car came with wiring connected to the plastic fogs then just get the switch from the dealer and its plug and play. Junk yard is also another place to look for one.