The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2004 9th generation Galant released at NY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 55

2004 9th generation Galant released at NY

Well G fans, here it is:

http://www.autonews.com/page.cms?pageId=306

(scroll down for the pics)

Doesn't look as bad as I thought. The base 2.4l MIVEC engine is a good upgrade and the 3.8l V6 looks powerful enough to keep up with the competition.
    Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo, the first, the best and the most beautiful car I've ever owned.

No offense, but in my opinion, that thing looks like crap. I like the new power plants, especially the MIVEC, but damn the package looks like a dodge neon that merged with a stratus and some other shit in the middle. It's UGLY!!

I'm also moving this post to the right topic.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

hmmm! - the same one that we had pics of earlier way back - they went the route of the shape of the new altima/accord,maxima etc etc etc....!! guess thats the new shape to come!!! oh well, i could live w/ that 3.8 liter v6!!!

rhombus-shaped lights - damn, they should've stayed long-wise rectangular!!!
    Semper Fi'

SpecialK
    it has like a stratus body

WiseCat_03GTZ
    It looks nice and sexy but I'm not feeling the Grille at all and look at the rear view mirrors the look nasty but at least they look like the fold in, the Diamante looks nice but again the grille areais not looking that good.

i guess u guys didn't notice the altezza style lights on that gts...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    and still no projectors!!, damn even Kia's have projectors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(domielover)</div><div class='quotemain'>and still no projectors!!, damn even Kia's have projectors.</div>

the hgiher end galants will have em. a 4 bulb projector system

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I'm highly disappointed, and Mitsu says that they wann have 100,000 sales of that monstrousity...that thing looks like the Maxima in the front and a Mustang Fastback in the rear. I'm gonna stick with my 8G all the way

T-O-P
    Eeehh, Galant lookin sorry, folks. I do like the 3.8L V6, I wonder if that's the 6G75 motor ...

Moosh
    Motor >*
    Body <*

GaLanT
    I love Mitsubishi.. don't get me wrong, but what have they been smoking? To get me into that monstrosity, you would have to automatically buy me a hot bodykit and let me watch as you destroy those bumpers with a sledge hammer. Those lights are nasty and it looks like a crackhead version of the Altima. I'll stick with my 8G.

Dropped: (slightly better)

With wheels (getting closer)
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

*moved comment to other topic*

i like the way the new diamante looks better

Censee
    damn that shit is UGLY!!!!!!!

It'll be tight. Let's be optimistic. Hell, it'll be bigger, stronger and fast than an 8G, just the front ain't as pretty. So what to do? A 8G to 9G front clip swap. I know it would be possible. If not, I'm sure there are people out there with enough $$$ to make a whole new carbon fiber front end and use S15 Silvia headlights or something.

Well I have said it once and I will say it again Mitsubishi Motors of America just cant get it right. I mean before the cars were good looking and had no balls, now the cars are getting the HP they need and the body design is fucked up.

I dont know maybe this 2004 Galant will grow on me, but I doubt it will.

Jesus I could design a better looking car with dog shit and tooth picks!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

You know what after reading about the Galant its not that bad. This new Galant GTS seems like a bad ass. And compared to the revised Diamante that looks like a retard designed it, I guess the 2004 Galant aint half bad
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I just want to know if it will have aftermarket support thats it.. Besides that it just looks really weird 2 me, gotta see it imperson, than i will decide.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast