The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2004 9th generation Galant released at NY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 55 of 55
    Instead of copying that "Nissan" look, should've gone for the Mazda 6 look. That is one ugly look, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The Mazda 6 is nice, raced one today and beat it on 195 East.

Where are the pictures of the 2004 Galant's interior and tail-lights. I dont see any pictures of it on the site. What are you guys talking about???? :puzzled1:
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

And also whats up with the Ralliart Galant?

When is that coming out and will it have the design of the 8G or the 9G Galant??????

I hope its the 8G

www.rippmods.com

hmm u see what American design is?? They just lazy enough to just copy over the Dodge Stratus body concept. What is this all about? It looks like a freak' Hyundai or something . Well may we just swap that V6 engine over onto 8g instead... Ahhhh there ya go another Mitsubishi disaster!!!! :x
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitsugalant2k
    Founder of:
    The Galant Center NJ Chapter http://www.tgcnj.com
    SpeedImpact.com
    http://www.speedimpact.com

Member of:
    Facin' Reality Auto Club (NJ Chapter)

Rasko Da Gama
    It's an ugly car - I surely don't like it... needs some major work in design.

oldchevron62
    Im sorry let me pay respects for the 7g and 8g right know. The best Mitsubishis every built. Now they done screwed the fuck out of the 9g. Im sorry but mits done screwed this one up. Just when they got something going good the shoot it down.. But anyway enough with my bitching now it something that all of us galant owners just got to get used to. Eventually it may grow on us and then again it might not. But im here to say this 888888888888888ggggggggggggggggg AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!11
    8G ALL THE WAY!

m1k3 r0ck3t

MY 2 CENTS

I don't like it at all...well...everything but the engine has to go. I love the look of the 8g, it looks kinda BMW'sih. This 9g is looking...BLAH! :pukey:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(laxattack2001)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the way the new diamante looks better</div>

Well, sorry but im not with you, I think the 2004 Diamante is the ugliest one in its history, is the same body with new front end and rear. All the rest is the same, even the engine. The new Galant will have the 3.8l engine, the diamante is keeping it 3.5. I think the diamante will dissappear from this one.... :?

'00 Patriot Red GTZ --> JDM'ed... 5 Speed... ...

Jesus your right the new Diamante is finished, nobody is buying that shit!!!

Mitsubishi is so fucking lazy take the exact same body and change the front and call it the 2004. They call that a complete re-design!!!!

Bye-Bye Diamante you wont me missed! :cry:

www.rippmods.com

that was first and last time i bought a galant. this shit looks ugly.
    The new Galant was designed in California and engineered in Michigan and Japan. It will be built in Illinois. Thank You, no more galant for me...
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

LatinGalant

2004 Galant

Has anybody read the text below the picture. The 04 galant is finally coming with a Manual Tranny!!!!! I agree with the front but lets all wait till we see it in person.

I tried to look for what u said about manual tranny but dont see it.
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

toc8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>, a Sportronic® automatic/manual transmission</div>

I think he means this part. A sportstronic is a automatic/manual. A sportstronic can drive like a automatic or be shifted like a manual transmission with having to work the clutch. Its almsot like manualing shifting in your automatic but with out the damage if any.

Not a manual tranny but Sportronic.

Yeah that was an option when the Dodge Stratus came out they are pretty neat i did catch second in one when i test drove one.
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123