The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2004 9th generation Galant released at NY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 55
    When they make a nice kit for it and get that shitty grill out of there I think it will pretty damn good.
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

KRONER
    i think it looks alright - the lines remind me of a lexus 300GS - the front needs some work - but then again so does the front of the 2002+
    DONT BE A HATER.

sentry
    Ugly, but that engine looks nice.

toc8g
    As soon as my wife Graduates in August and gets a real Job i am gonna go buy one! I like it. I am gonna go for the V6 but hey guys the Good Ol 2002 I-4 is gonna be all mine!!!

yo

I think that shit looks tight i can just imagine it with some 19s droped it will look hella tight.

gost2002es
    that thing is so craptacular. it looks good up until the grill where it is squared off when the rest off the car is somewhat round. eww just eww, ill take a 2k2 over that thing any day.

I actually like how it looks...................its not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, its going to be more powerful, and I think it is Nissan inspired, but a large improvement on what they are offering.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

IllestGalant
    poop. thumbs down i don't like it

Godspell
    Ya its looks dumb.

TitaniumZ
    It's "nice". It does not have the attractive/aggressive style of the 8G. Does appear to definately be sharing something with the Midsize D/C vehiches.

The biggest problem I have w/ it is... well, all of it. The front looks like an SUV, and I don't have a clue what they were thinking on the rear. The interior looks like every other new car interior out there. Nothing distinct other than the ugliness.

Well, @ least it's not the new Diamante.

http://www.autonews.com/files/ny2003/mitsu.../diamante/1.htm

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

toc8g
    I like the Diamante also!

ewgiii
    I HATE THE FRONT!!!! With that said, i just realized how much i hated the front of the 2002 galant that i have now grown to love. With the power in this thing, it gives us alot of possibilites. And hell, if you don't like the looks, maybe we'll have a chance to get some new parts from it . Who knows, i bet 3months and 200 photoshops down the road, i just might like it....

TGC Regular
    it just looks like every other new car coming out i refuse to even call that a galant lol.
    - Atba

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i am feeling the 9g a lot more than the new diamante, What are they thinking????????
    i think the 9g has potential.
    -Pedro

BR8KNNEX

OHHHH NOOOO

all i gotta say is that i am glad i bough another 8th Gen. i was nervous because of 2004 galant rumors but now after i have seen the car i feel much better. that fuckin car is gross. and mitsu was definately smokin crack while takin it in the ass from nissan when they developed this ride. horrible. i'm gonna fuck every one of them up when i see em on the road with my 8G. those headlights look like they belong on a daewoo. if i was going to buy a new ride in the mid class sedan range right now it would be the mazda 6. i'm out lata everybody

Man I don't know but I get one and throw a bra on that bitch..

For da POWER man for da POWER
    The Altima

I dont think it looks too bad. They could've done a better job on the nose.
    but overall it looks good. Hopefully they put better brakes and a more powerful engine in this one.
    Pearl White 2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES
    Injen Race Division CAI System
    Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
    Magnecor Ignition Wires
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Headlight Bulbs (H4)
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Fog Light Bulbs (893)
    Clear Corner Lights w/ PIAA Xtreme White Bulbs (1157)
    Reverse Indiglo Gauges
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 MP3/CD Receiver
    Infinity Kappa 652.5i 6.75" Door Speakers
    Kicker K693 6x9 Rear Speakers
    Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Disc Brakes
    Axxis High Performance Brake Pads

Supernova
    It looks way batter dropped. But its still needs work. Maybe that new Ralliart Galant i've heard about will be sweet?

Hoopcrazyt8
    personly i dont like the looks of the new galant man where the old grill man i like the grills we ahve on the 99 and 2000 models. the new galant looks just like MaX from Nissen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast