The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: galant1983 2012 pic!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Very nice. I like what you have done to your car

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Yes. his car vibrates your balls off I know cuz I drove that bad boy. I'm he'll fix it when he can. Although I know now do to my recent install. Tein springs don't make the car vibrate. I only have a slight vibration though not too noticable although I should probably change my axles again. Cars looking awesome Marlon.
    Lol I was wondering. But funny thing is I'm starting to wonder if I was being overly sensitive, because tonight on my way home from work, I swear I could barely feel anything...if it's even vibrating at all. Hard to tell anyway because I feel every road imperfection with the new suspension. I think its a lil on the soft side, but I intended for it to be hoping not to blow my gr2s quickly. My springs are progressive rate. Btw, about how much do axles run, and how long before your last replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Lol I was wondering. But funny thing is I'm starting to wonder if I was being overly sensitive, because tonight on my way home from work, I swear I could barely feel anything...if it's even vibrating at all. Hard to tell anyway because I feel every road imperfection with the new suspension. I think its a lil on the soft side, but I intended for it to be hoping not to blow my gr2s quickly. My springs are progressive rate. Btw, about how much do axles run, and how long before your last replacement?
    ive had my car for 3yrs and i change my axles every spring do to the abuse it takes lol
    STAY READY AND YOU WONT HAVE TO GET READY!!

Changing axles every year?!? I'm yet to blow up anything other than a stock differential even with the 6g75.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Lol man! Dedication. About how much does a set run? I'm starting to wonder if I have the vibration or im just more sensitive to the road with the new suspension, cause it seems to have gotten smoother in the past two days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12