The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: owners manual

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

owners manual

Okay so this may have been asked before but i couldn't find anything about this but when i bought my 2007 Ralliart it didn't come with an owners manual. Does anyone know where i can download one? I'm trying to figure out how to program the Universal remote transmitter for my garage opener.

You would be better off going to a Junk Yard and finding a 2007 Ralliart with a owners manual in the glove box. The junk yard i went to by Ft. Worth, Texas just gave me the owners manual when I went there to pull a window regulator off a car. Since you have a newer model, I would assume you have a better chance of finding the owners manual in the glove box as compared to a older model car. Good Luck.

Experienced TGC Member
    I will check out my resources at work tomorrow and shoot you a message on here. I can definitely find the procedure if nobody else here is familiar with it, as for the service manual I was able to find the apparent part number (MSSP017C07) on our dealer link but not sure about any CD or PDF copies available at the moment.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Quote Originally Posted by joseph_2880 View Post
    You would be better off going to a Junk Yard and finding a 2007 Ralliart with a owners manual in the glove box. The junk yard i went to by Ft. Worth, Texas just gave me the owners manual when I went there to pull a window regulator off a car. Since you have a newer model, I would assume you have a better chance of finding the owners manual in the glove box as compared to a older model car. Good Luck.
    yeah i was thinking that but here in colorado there is not that many RAs i have only seen one more on the road so it might be harder

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    I will check out my resources at work tomorrow and shoot you a message on here. I can definitely find the procedure if nobody else here is familiar with it, as for the service manual I was able to find the apparent part number (MSSP017C07) on our dealer link but not sure about any CD or PDF copies available at the moment.

okay thank you so much!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RalliartGirl89 View Post
    yeah i was thinking that but here in colorado there is not that many RAs i have only seen one more on the road so it might be harder
    You are right, I have seen a total of maybe 2 on this side of Denver, and believe me if there was one in the Junkyard that motor would have been yanked and sitting in my room LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RalliartGirl89 View Post
    okay thank you so much!
    I should have something for you tomorrow evening when I get home from work so check your messages then for sure.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    You are right, I have seen a total of maybe 2 on this side of Denver, and believe me if there was one in the Junkyard that motor would have been yanked and sitting in my room LOL

I should have something for you tomorrow evening when I get home from work so check your messages then for sure.

Did you find anything out? I kept looking but still cant come across anything.

see if one of these procedures helps

http://www.fixya.com/cars/t4333453-p...ge_door_opener
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

2nd4G69
    Wow that's crazy I have been in need of an owners manual too. I guess people are taking them before they sell the car these days. Anyway look on eBay thats where I found them at ;)

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    thank you! hubby gets paid friday so ill probably pick that up. so it doesnt matter what trim the car is?

No, the trims don't matter usually. The owners manual is generic enough and will have different sections based on what trim you have. Or that's what I've seen before. If you don't want the case, there are cheaper ones

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-07-Mits...2781cd&vxp=mtr