The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Want your car to be part of a MOD shirt?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Want your car to be part of a MOD shirt?

There's a chance I can make it happen.

First off, shout out to anyone on TGC I know from C3G/C4G.

Anyways, I'm tired of seeing EVO's talking every ounce of glory at MOD. I like to incorporate other Mitsu's instead of just they're spotlight car. The girlfriend and I designed the shirt for 2010 MOD, and we're working on this one as well. I need some of yalls help. I need a picture of a frontal fender shot of a 9G. The more simple, clean, and subtle - the better. I need a fender shot WITH the wheels turned in.

I would navigate the forum and find it myself... but I'm lazy. And I have to do this for a few other cars.... and I'm on a deadline. So I figured you guys who navigate this forum every day would know the perfect shot, just like I would if I it was for C3G.

Here's an example of the pic I need (Yes I know it's a 4G eclipse). It can face either left, or right. I can invert it. I need a shot just like one below this line of text. I don't need it to be angled, Photoshopped, or anything special. Straight photo of the car in the same fender shot WITH wheels turned correctly. Again, the cleaner the car the better. And don't worry about a background. It'll be cut out.

Welcome to TGC! Brent-Ralliart, Gotti, SirSaula, Krazienluv, redblower, 9G, stayer, somebody with a 9G post up!! Hell, Ally post up your old 9G pics!

(If I forgot anyone I'm sorry, these are the 9G's that I can remember)

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

i might have something let me look through some folders on my computer

9g Baby!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/slik_photo/6926600781/

this is all i got at the moment i can snap a couple pics in the next couple of days tho whens the deadline ?

9g Baby!

Deadline for our design isn't until May, but... it's still a design. Lol. So we need time to work with it. Honestly, I need something within the next few days!

If yall know any members, can you PM/Email/Text them?

I'll be checking this thread each day. Pot up people!!

Brent, awesome picture, just a little too much "side". Need more front end action and that would have been perfect. Go wash the car and take a pic ;). haha

ill have something for you tmr

9g Baby!

K, Thanks. Glad to know someone's willing to support the 9G a little. Where the heck is everyone else?

Here is the pic bra i want a shirt if it goes on there hah

9g Baby!

Fantastic Job! We'll be use that one ;).

hows the shirt coming?

9g Baby!