The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Heart Transplant : master_visionaties build & ? thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    what???? NOOOOOOO! I liked the direction you were going with it. I enthusiastically read and learn from the different directions people are going with their builds. This one will be missed and sorry to hear you didn't get any support.

7g Dirt Racer- 95 Galant- 4g64,5speed swap, external coil, dohc swap, 60mm t.b., b.s., a.c., p.s. delete, battery relocate.
    7g Street- 94 Galant GS- 2.0 4g63t, awd conversion, auto swap, 98 gsx ecu, fmic, maft, bs delete.
    3g 00 eclipse gt 3.0 at

That sucks you had to give up the G im happy you held on to the engine. Maybe you should look into a storage unit or lot?

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Icon12

I rewired the CAS out of necessity my works legit I trust it bit if I find a better one (prudence)

taking valves out easy peezy

got bored and detailed the mc

a shrine of sorts

I think that's a nice spot for a sidemount :)

custom heat shield rough

and again

and finally

sadly all this work is in my moms shed and I see surface rust starting I'm gonna spray it wit oil out of a spray bottle after I clean it. hope it helps . I just can't give up I know when its done it will be noteworthy so ill continue to slowly thoroughly rebuild the engine and when I get another car I foun a few around town I think I can get based on their conditions give em something a lil nicer than get back on track
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    The side mount issue is not that the bumper can't fit it its that the 7g has a ton of stuff over there in the way. You can fit a good sized front mount behind the 7gb bumper and I think you will find that way easier and better performance wise. Sorry you had to scrap the car man. I know the feeling. I barely have room. Good luck with it.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

i can always relocate the other stuff :)
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123