The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mistubishi Appreciation day

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Mistubishi Appreciation day

Mistuvishi appreciation day

SAVE THE DATE! MOD 2012* June 2, 2012 11a-4p Don Herring MitsubishiIrving 2901 W Airport Fwy Irving TX 75062 To registerfor the Show n Shine please visit donherring.com when you see the scrolling banner for MOD 2012 click on it* Once you are on the MOD site just click on Show n Shine Registration If you have been a Vendor in the past and are interested in sponsoring again Please do the same and click on the Vendor Registration If you have any problems please contact me directly [email protected]

We Look forward to seeing you all Saturday June 2, 2012

Sherri Herring Hawkins VP Marketing Don Herring Mitsubishi Dallas.Irving.Plano p.469.443.1900

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    i thought I saw a thread that show who was going but anyway if you plan to go and show deadline is tomorrow, I also got another email about a can food drive they having it stated the following below and this is for everyone:

For every 2 can food items you bring to MOD you will receive 1 ticket to be entered for one of the following Raffle Prizes:

Texas Rangers Tickets
    an Apple iPad
    a Day on the Track at MotorSport Ranch

If you win an ipad and I win the ranger tickets you don't mind prize swapping, right?

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    If you win an ipad and I win the ranger tickets you don't mind prize swapping, right?
    lol if you see me at MOD with a METS hat you will know the answer lol

you can sell them for $$$ I heard those things worth alot to DFW guys