The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Ride

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Was that MPH or KPH? Didn't look like 150 MPH to me, if it was 150 KPH, that's around 93 MPH, plenty fast enough still and acceleration looked good. Seems like a great starter choice!
    KPH sorry forgot to mention that! That guy wasn't driving overly aggressive though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGThfB2a_u4

That guy is going a bit faster but he doesn't max it due to traffic. I wish it was MPH hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    The Ninja 250 (at least the 07 and back) would top out right around 100 mph, somewhere between 98 and 103 iirc.
    That's what I've heard as well, I know for the lower end bikes Hyosung gets you more bang for your buck. I'll need to max it out on the highway eventually.

I'm not sure I'd say that. I'd still choose the Ninja or CBR if it were my money being spent.

I hate telling people what to do but I strongly suggest you don't try to max it out. That is just asking for trouble. If you want to find out the max speed, look it up on the factory data sheet. Its alot safer that way.

Of course, its your bike, your life and your decision. Do as you like.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

^Agreed. I thought it was common sense so I didn't even say anything haha

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    I hate telling people what to do but I strongly suggest you don't try to max it out. That is just asking for trouble. If you want to find out the max speed, look it up on the factory data sheet. Its alot safer that way.

Of course, its your bike, your life and your decision. Do as you like.
    I probably won't I'm kidding around anyway plus the cops are pretty active down here. I'm actually a quite safe rider when it comes down to it. I ride a bit faster when I go to the bike nights down here since literally everyone is going over the speed limit. My bike is a bitch compared to a lot of the bikes there. I invested in gear as well but lets be honest it won't do anything at 70+ probably less than that.. Overrating the gear now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    I'm not sure I'd say that. I'd still choose the Ninja or CBR if it were my money being spent.
    Eh.. It's a matter of opinion.. People have a lot of shitty reviews for Hyosung a lot of them having to do with reliability etc. I agree Hyosung doesn't have the proven track record of the CBR or Ninja but it's not a bad bike. You take the good with the bad I guess, The only thing that I dislike is the lack of aftermarket parts. Have you rode any Hyosung bikes? And it is common sense new rider + high speeds don't mix well lol.
    Last edited by ILLogical; 05-10-2012 at 01:32 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12