The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Paint jobs on your 8G

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Paint jobs on your 8G

I'm thinking this may be possible for my budget...

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    That looks pretty stupid to me. Keep it in one color.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

I give it props because its done with spray paint.

As far as the overall car, paint-job design and detail it gets no points. Its a fugly look for the integra, you can see the stockness in the fishbowl, the bodykit is horrendous and the wheels didn't help it.

Again props for a rattle can job

Paint its unique for sure! But I know rattle crap doesn't last on the road at all. Not a fan of the graphics either.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I give him props for making it look that good with spray paint, but as Keith said spray paint will not last long on the road especially the front bumper and hood. If u try that on your own it will be unlikely for the paint to turn out as glossy as regular paint if you start from scratch.

If this were 2002 that would be sick but we' ve moved on. A for effort though.

he's from canada.....they behind the times lol

thats pretty cool, it would probably last pretty good actualy but you would need real primer and real clear.

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    thats pretty cool, it would probably last pretty good actualy but you would need real primer and real clear.
    true, but the chemicals in most rattle paint react with the chemicals in most professional paints. This causes "mud cracks" almost immediately when they are used together.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

^ This. Had to learn it the hard way. If you want to DIY, at least learn how to do do it with the budget.

IMHO i think it looks fine, but for those guys who say airbrushing is just crap im sure they're just hating on them cars, im pretty sure they say that because they dont have the money to pay for that kind of art,, anyways keep it up with ur "one color" but please think outside the box and start building different things(cars),, i see a lot of people with the same exact car but in different colors, ,,

IMHO i think it looks fine, but for those guys who say airbrushing is just crap im sure they're just hating on them cars, im pretty sure they say that because they dont have the money to pay for that kind of art,, anyways keep it up with ur "one color" but please think outside the box and start building different things,, i see a lot of people with the same exact car but in different colors, ,,
    Last edited by erick14; 11-10-2012 at 01:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Paint its unique for sure! But I know rattle crap doesn't last on the road at all. Not a fan of the graphics either.
    it won't hold up. i rattle canned my mirrors and they flaked and faded within the first year. and it was actual automotive paint and clear

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Flat Spray paints works fine with pro paints the issue is using gloss spray cuzz it doesnt bind well with pro paint or clear and Spray paint jobs will last a good while if you get a good clear coat on it
    8th Gen Rox
    http://mynccruizer.tumblr.com/
    OBX Long Header 12" Visonik Subwoofers x2
    K&N Typhoon SRI 15" L7 Kicker Solo Baric
    3" Muffler