The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hi everyone here from the high desert in cali

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 80
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Thanks for the input on the other mods and those are my exact plans IVORY G but on the wheels,i was trying to put a wheel with a lip but coundnt with my bag set up.I try to be the diffrent one in the croud.Here is a pics of my old wheels with a minor lip.It is my daily driver.
    What was the issue with a wheel with a lip and your current bag setup? As far as wheels I was thinking along these lines:
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

u can fit wheels w/ lips w/ bags, here's some lips: WORK vs-sx 19"x9.5" +38mm (+45mm and 7mm spacer) rear on air runner...

TGC member "2KGALANT"
    Last edited by Reelax; 05-03-2012 at 02:23 AM

LOL.Thanks mang!Why would you park a G illegal bro!not worth loosing it.
    It was mainly when I was living in Ft. Lauderdale. When I would go to downtown or to South Beach in Miami I would park at a bussiness for free and since it was private property you wouldn't get a ticket, but if you got caught then whoever would call a tow truck to get your car out.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    u can fit wheels w/ lips w/ bags, here's some lips: WORK vs-sx 19"x9.5" +38mm (+45mm and 7mm spacer) rear on air runner...

TGC member "2KGALANT"
    Perfect example
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ivory_g View Post
    perfect example
    those look sick but i wanted to get rid of the chrome look.had two other sets off wheel and they where chrome so i figure id go diffrent this time.

those look sick but i wanted to get rid of the chrome look.had two other sets off wheel and they where chrome so i figure id go diffrent this time.
    Those are actually polished aluminum not chrome, but I hear what your sayin. You could always color-match the lips (silver) and paint the centers a different color like black, gunmetal, blue, etc. That would look really good too...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

great ride' welcome to tgc.
    great minds think alike

i like the Rims damm bro thats low lol looks sick though dude

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arhandsp2011 View Post
    i like the Rims damm bro thats low lol looks sick though dude
    Thanks,but which rims the chromys or the Gun metal blacks?the G M B are my new ones.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Those are actually polished aluminum not chrome, but I hear what your sayin. You could always color-match the lips (silver) and paint the centers a different color like black, gunmetal, blue, etc. That would look really good too...
    I agree but they where heavy wheels also,this time I went with something a lil lighter being that I am putting a turbo on it in the near future.

I agree but they where heavy wheels also,this time I went with something a lil lighter being that I am putting a turbo on it in the near future.
    No Im not saying do that with your old wheels, it wouldnt look right on those. Save up for some wheels like Reelax and I posted, those are multi-piece wheels which in some cases they are actually lightweight wheels. If you sold both sets if wheels you prob could afford a set of multi-piece wheels.
    One of the main things is the wheels you have dont look right with the negative camber that you get when you lay your G down.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    No Im not saying do that with your old wheels, it wouldnt look right on those. Save up for some wheels like Reelax and I posted, those are multi-piece wheels which in some cases they are actually lightweight wheels. If you sold both sets if wheels you prob could afford a set of multi-piece wheels.
    One of the main things is the wheels you have dont look right with the negative camber that you get when you lay your G down.
    Well I'm the type of person who like to be different,so I might stick wit these new ones for now and maybe change them up in the future,but I appreciate the info tho!?good looking out bro!

Well I'm the type of person who like to be different,so I might stick wit these new ones for now and maybe change them up in the future,but I appreciate the info tho!?good looking out bro!
    I hear you, no problem bro
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TearstoneGraphics View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks!

Really liking your set up with the bags.
    Where I'm from the roads are not so good and dropping my car will def cause problems for me. Oh how I wish I could do that.
    Welcome to TGC.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    Dw@r!k@

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby~d View Post
    Really liking your set up with the bags.
    Where I'm from the roads are not so good and dropping my car will def cause problems for me. Oh how I wish I could do that.
    Welcome to TGC.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    That was one reason I bagged my G.driveways are steep here in CALI.lol.I kept draggin my front bumper on the way out of a driveway and my rear bumper on the way in.the free ways here aren't friendly either.lol.I have some good connections on my set up if you are interested.flick of a switch and you can set her at any ride height.

Experienced TGC Member
    sup guys,well i read on here the tut on the rear brake conversion,guess what im doing this weekend since im bed bound for the moment (damn flu).also did some searching on here for the rotors that i was wanting for a while and saw that r1concepts was a vendor here,i called up steven and he was great,answered all my questons and the delivery was quick,ordered my f/r drilled and slotted rotors and rear pads on the 14th and guess what showed up at my door today at about 430,yep my stuff.cant wait to put them on but still have some work to do with calipers,some cleaning and painting.need some suggestions,red or black on the calipers,would appreciate any info.thanks
    Last edited by coconut; 05-15-2012 at 09:49 PM

That's so dope!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast