The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: aem uego wiring?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

aem uego wiring?

ok so it just came in the mail from deeznutz and looking over the instructions being in the heating/cooling business I know how to read wiring diagrams but I'm confused there are 4 wires to hook up power and ground and 2 more for logging I guess. So 1) how do i wire it up if I am to use it in place of secondary o2? 2) how do i wire it up for logging thru evoscan of ecuflash.

Hope this helps

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

well I did miss the photo of the logging cables in the papers makes a little sense. So is there a certain way to wire this in for the post cat o2 or is it just connect sensor wires for oem rear o2.
    Last edited by troubled4g64t; 05-01-2012 at 04:56 PM

sorry just the black and white wires but do they go to the sesor output wires from oem rear o2

No. You do not touch any oem sensor. Bank one sensor 1 and 2 stay the same. You put the wideband o2 sensor just a few inches away from the down pipe. Count about 10-15 inches from the turbo flange. You need to weld an o2 bung on the down pipe.

Red=power
    Black=ground
    Blue=data for evoscan
    White=dont use.

Is a plug and play from the wideband sensor to the aem gauge harness. The only thing you need to do is give it power and ground. Data cable is on the photo. Thats optional to log afr on evoscan.
    Last edited by Isaurio; 05-01-2012 at 09:03 PM

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built