The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Funny Galant Ad

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Funny Galant Ad

Found this on craigslist this morning.

I'm selling a 1999 Mitsubishi Galant DE. The DE stands for "Deluxe Edition". This thing has served me for almost 13 years; I bought it in high school, and I have driven it every day since. I used to roll up in the parking lot in this thing and the girls would come flocking. Not so much anymore... I bought a new car, a much better car, so I don't need this thing. It packs a 2.4L 4-cylinder motor, 4-speed Automatic transmission. The engine moves the car when you push the gas pedal down.

Look I'll be honest; I did not take care of this car. I drove the crap out of it and barely ever cleaned it. I avoided maintaining it whenever possible, because I am a lazy cheap bastard. But here's the thing: the car won't die. No matter how much I abused it, it just won't die. It just keeps going. We've replaced practically everything in it over the years. It even has a new tire on it. The front right tire is a brand new Continental Something, so that's more value for your money. We also put some original Galant rims on it we bought on eBay. More value!

The car comes with a Pioneer CD/IPOD/MP3 player thing. It plays MP3 cd's and has an Ipod hookup wire that goes into the glove compartment. Inside the glove compartment are car papers and some bad ass pens. The AC, power windows, and everything else works fine. Hell, there is even a spare tire in the back!

The car is what you would expect for 12 years and 110k miles. It looks like something you would armor up and drive through an Apocalypse, blasting zombies.

Now that I've told you all the good parts about the car, now comes the bad part. The stupid thing has problems staying alive right after you start it. The engine will kick in, then it will idle and shut off after a few seconds. If you rev the engine during this process, the car will stay on and it will not die while you drive it. You have to experience this to know what I am talking about. My brother said it could be fixed cheaply, but I don't care anymore, I have a new car. I just want it gone.

I want a thousand dollars for this car. I want 1,000 USD. No offers. Unless you got a bad ass horse or something to trade.

Item has been sold so get lost.

Lol
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

Haha the things wont die but it has trouble staying alive? Lol he's a great salesmen tho for giving you the good stuff before the bad lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    That's awesome.

[italics]"It looks like something you would armor up and drive through an Apocalypse, blasting zombies."[/italics]

The person that bought it must be connected with 'The Walking Dead'

I'm curious now what this Galant looked like.