The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsubishi mechanic in LA area

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Mitsubishi mechanic in LA area

does anyone know a mechanic who specializes in Mitsubishi cars in the LA area or even Orange county? or a dealer tech who does side jobs?

I just want someone who knows their way in a galant. and i want to avoid the dealer....

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    What do you need done?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

^ Needs timing re-done.

Dealer wants about $400 around here for parts and labor it isn't too bad.

Since most mechanics charge $200 and parts can easily be $100. $100 isn't mind to have peace of mind it's getting done right.

Go to Glendale Mobil 901 S. Brand Blvd and ask for Arthur. Tell him I sent you (Kimya) and he'll take good care of you. When I lived down there he fixed anything wrong with my car..he too is a Mitsu guy, he has one of the cleanest Starions around. you may have seen his car at MOD too

The red one is his

I can garuntee you won't find a more honest and reasonable mechanic anywhere

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

the dealer charge is $410 for just the timing belt, other belts and seals are additional, close to $600. plus, i'm sure they will find something wrong when they open it up, then at that time, i'm stuck with the dealer.

i work in burbank, i can drop by glendale on the way home. thanks for the info.

Trust me...you won't take you car anywhere else after that. He does it all, so if you have trans issues, engine, simple oil change...he can handle it. And whatever he can't do, he has such a great rep, he has connections for other things. Paint, collision, exhaust...you name he knows it

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    A lil OT, but since your in Burbank you should come to the Krispy Kreme meet on the 29th

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

My office is only 2 miles from Krispy Kreme. I'd like to go to the meets, but weekdays don't work for me. I went to one in Downey last year, I was able to make that one because I was on vacation the next day.