The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front Mount Engine!! which one i need ???

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Front Mount Engine!! which one i need ???

hi all!!! need some help to choose the correct mount engine! i have a 1994 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4l Automatic Transmission and i found one in this web:
    www.netpartz.com, but i need help to choose because there's 2 differents mounts but very similar to me! someone can tell me wich one i hace to buy??? i'll really apreciate!
    this is the direct link of the pieces:

http://www.netpartz.com/item.wws?sku...NCHOR&weight=2

http://www.netpartz.com/item.wws?sku...NCHOR&weight=2

i will buy it from internet! so if you know other place to buy this part and someone else i´'ll really apreciate!! thanks!!

PD: Sorry for my bad english im from argentina!

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    go to Rockauto.com you have to figure out which motor mount you need based on your transmission one of those mounts if for an automatic and other for an Auto, check rock auto its easier to understand.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    you need to go to rock auto and look for motor mounts and you will see a beck arnley one for auto trans for 9 bucks. the difference is the auto and manual tranny means different mounts.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

the top one is the one u want, states AT for auto transmission

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted View Post
    the top one is the one u want, states AT for auto transmission

and check rock auto its like 20 dollars cheaper.

would rock auto ship to argentina?

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted View Post
    would rock auto ship to argentina?
    haha did not see that last line, maybe not lol, i went by where the site was located in Iowa.

hi all! thanks for all the replies! i've already checked rockauto and yes, is more cheaper than other places! and about if rockauto will send the part to argentina is yes but the shipping cost is $57.-!!! more than the part! LOL! but i got a work partner from miami and he have to go to miami on 1st of june and get back on june 15! so i'll buy it by paypal and put hi's parent house address to receive the part! one more question i really want to buy a turbo that fits this engine! a friend told me that the eclipse turbo fits with my car but the question is, which part i have to modify/change to not blow the engine or the transmission??? thanks to all!!!!

well if you plan to go with turbo, you might as well get a solid mount, eventually those OE do not last long anyway.

ok, thanks! i mean if i put the turbo, do i have to change something in my transmission or in the engine???

once you research your turbo install you will come across information for solid engine mounts.

ok, i already got one, a T25 from a Eclipse 4G63T, and need to evalueta the prices! to see if i can do it! where can i get those mounts? and the last question there's some place to buy a complete throttle body at low price or the IAC for my galant! because i saw it the iac on ebay but its really expensive! like 300 dollars! if theres some place to buy it can anyone tell me, cause like i said before i got a friend that is going to Coral Springs, Florida! i really appreciatte your help! and sorry for make a lot of questions!