The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pulled 14 codes

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

pulled 14 codes

I have an 06 Gallant. I have changed all four o2 sensors. Any help would be appreciated.
    1 p0174 bank 2 too lean
    2 p0154 o2 sensor ckt no activity bank 2 sensor 1
    3 p0151 o2 sensor circuit low volts
    4 p2197 senso stuck lean bank 2 sensor 1
    5 p0171 system too lean bank 1
    6 p0134 sensor ckt no activity bank 1 sensor 1
    7 p0131 sensor circuit low volts bank 1 sensor 1
    8 p2195 sensor stuck lean bank 1 sensor 1
    9 p0174 pending system too lean bank 2
    10 p0151 pending o2 sensor circut low volts bank 2 sensor 1
    11 p0151 pending o2 sensor circuit low volts
    12 p0157 pending o2 sensor circut low volts bank 2 sensor 2
    13 p0171 pending system too lean bank 1
    14 p0131 pending sensor circuit low volts bank 1 sensor 1

Clear the codes and see what comes back. Possibly getting a updated reflash may help.

8 codes all came back within 6 miles all to do with o2 sensor both banks WTH?

Experienced TGC Member
    No activity codes would start pushing me to diag the wiring going to the O2 sensors. If there is an open/short in the wiring it would explain the "no activity" codes. Remember when you get multiple codes it is usually a good indicator of wiring issues or a module that has failed and is not communicating on the bus network within the vehicle.

I would start with the wiring personally...

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Any wiring schematics on here?

Experienced TGC Member
    Download the Service Manual from the forums here and go through the Diag procedures for the DTCs, should be under the MFI section of the FSM

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

So far been to two shops, first one couldn't find the problem. Second shop is going through the wiring and computer. Will keep posted

ECM bad. If I buy a used one with same part number, can I just plug it in and go?

Nope you have to deal with the immobilizer. You either need a pc programmer or your local mitsu dealer to flash the right code to the ECM. Are you sure it's the ECM have you has the coil packs tested properly a bad coil pack will throw multiple codes

yea computer sending signal to o2 sensors, sensors sending signal back to computer, computer not recognizing signal.

Jhun35
    Are all the sensors wired correctly? Are they the same as stock? If they aren't the same and they are throwing communication errors, you may want to look into Stayer's or Hackish reflashes via uvtunes. There isn't much you do with that.

Took the Galant to the dealer for a new computer. Turns out the engine was changed out with a newer model engine, with the old wire harness. So ordered a new harness and we will see what happens

Nice, I hate that the people tried to get over on you, all they had to do was tell you and could have saved time and money and got the harness

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

New harness in, passed emissions, no check engine light!!! Thanks for all your help

Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge

Trying to install an air/fuel ratio gauge i got it installed but i need to know one thing... Where is the O2 Sensor wire that i hook it up to. please help me!!!