The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant Projector lights

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Galant Projector lights

Does anyone know where to get 9g projector lights? I haven't been able to find any at all. It's like they don't exist. I heard they came with the GTS model but I still can't find it.
    Is it ricey?

Gts and ralliart came with rectangular projector. Only dealer sell them. No aftermarket copy found.

Retrofit your headlights. Way better output.

got em on my GTS, they exist. you check junk yards? ebay maybe?

you can see them in my sig below

I have thought about retrofit but I'm not sure how to do it. And I don't want to mess up my lights then. I remember someone here on the forums posted a picture tutorial of how to convert from a Nissan _____ headlights. But now the pictures don't show up.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4s34cu
    Is it ricey?

You can use Morimoto Minis from the retrofit source. You dont jack your lights up using those, just open your heads then mount the projectors using their included hardware and done, and its reversible, but trust me you won't want to ever go back.

Sent from my Rooted Droid X using hacked Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 05-20-2012 at 02:53 PM

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaofGears View Post
    I have thought about retrofit but I'm not sure how to do it. And I don't want to mess up my lights then. I remember someone here on the forums posted a picture tutorial of how to convert from a Nissan _____ headlights. But now the pictures don't show up.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4s34cu
    It was a 9nth gen, he added Hella e55 Bi-X units to his reflectors. try to send him a PM or find his email and ask him for advice. That tutorial is a good template for mounting similar larger OEM Bi-X projectors.

The Morimoto Mini require little of the effort required to a Real Retrofit, No cutting. Just Bake the headlight, open lens, screw the unit in, run HID ballast/Bulbs/Bi-X Solenoid. Add your shroud, and accent lighting if you choose. Close headlight. Done.Output is great for amount of work. Because of the H1 bulbs being aftermarket, alignment within the focal areas of the projector can be off and you won't get as good of an output as seen on their website, but if you buy their bulbs and this is a problem you can send them back.

wicked380
    Soon to be installed...quad Morimoto Minis H1's.

Also emal guys at the retrofitsource ithey can tell you how easy it is I took projectors out a mazda rx8 at the jy and fitted them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Looking forward to doing this I think I'm going to try and do the Bi-Xenon lights with the angel eyes. Need to save up for them. But when I do get them and finally install them I'll be sure to post some pics.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...roducts_id=141

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/...03622264_n.jpg

Here are some pics after a nice car wash. Haven't posted a pic of my car yet but tell me what you guys think. Ya I know I need rims lol
    Is it ricey?

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    You can use Morimoto Minis from the retrofit source. You dont jack your lights up using those, just open your heads then mount the projectors using their included hardware and done, and its reversible, but trust me you won't want to ever go back.

Sent from my Rooted Droid X using hacked Tapatalk 2
    Did not know this! Thank you! Anyone have any pictures of this? I wanna get an idea of what the 9g headlight would like like with the mini in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 12GaugeMule View Post
    Did not know this! Thank you! Anyone have any pictures of this? I wanna get an idea of what the 9g headlight would like like with the mini in it.
    nothing-links to personal sale items are not allowed if they don't follow FS rules with pics of items with the member's name and date in them.
    Last edited by wetamup2k3g; 01-05-2013 at 08:03 AM