The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: galant in stance nationa fb page..owner on here?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

galant on stance nation fb page..owner on here?

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid...00002326847090

Also I dunno why my thread got post twice when I tried to edit the original..so put your matches down and avoid the flame lol
    Last edited by 8thLS6; 05-19-2012 at 02:02 AM

My brother no have account on TGC

Nice. His car is very clean

oh he's got the same wheels i do. time to change it up lol. nice car
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Very nice car. Tell him to make an account!
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

I like how this opened so many peoples eyes on the galants potential, but I seriously hope it doesn't bring out bandwagoners. I know what its like on both sides of the fence. When I had my s14 I got a good amount of compliments from the honda boys and other " mainstream" car owners around my way. Then I got the galant and it seems to be all crickets. When basically the same mods have been done???. Only difference is the s14 was a lil lower and had a few jdm goodies. But it didn't have a swap and the wheels were far from flush..it was mainly just a clean car imo, like my galant. I think the key factor was at the time, people saw a 240 on the cover of every other magazine every other month smh. And the thing is I was a big time honda fan before my 240 and still am till this day.

Funny thing is I'm having the newer widebody sti's and wrx's, mercedes, lexus, g35s, and mustangs try and challenge me when I'm out driving..but yet they're typically the ones who would look down on hondas lol. I get a kick out of it when some of them look sour face/insecure when they have a faster more expensive car..its like why am I even on your radar lol?

My motto is a clean car is a clean car and a fast car is a fast car. Even though mine is stuck mainly on the clean side in my opinion lol..but that's my primary focus anyway. Too much ego in racing for me, but I'm finding it to be in all factors of cars lately
    Last edited by 8thLS6; 05-19-2012 at 02:36 PM

thats funny hes in california too. is he coming to mod this year
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports