The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Friendly hey from the UK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    Glad I could help! She's clean clean clean, more pictures are needed!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Thank you very much everyone for your kind messages, I do like to keep it as clean as possible, luckily the guy I bought it from was a Mitsubishi mechanic and took amazing care of it so I got very lucky, just wish it had a V6 haha
    i'll make ya famous

I wish I was in UK just for vr4 and camskill even though petrol is expensive but egh

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bgood12 View Post
    I wish I was in UK just for vr4 and camskill even though petrol is expensive but egh

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    Petrol is Stupidly expensive my friend it costs around $117 to fill my tank and it only lasts around 250 miles with a heavy foot maybe 320 miles if. Drive economically
    i'll make ya famous

first upgrade to my galant, new 17 inch BK Racing BK299's would have gone for 18's but for some reason my galant is a 4 stud pattern instead of a 5 so it's hard to get 4 stud 18s in england without costing a fortune and also a sparco shortr shift knob

Hope u guys like
    i'll make ya famous

Damn it looks so nice! Quick shot of the engine bay? Those rims look clean on your car.

Woooo...another black...and CLEAN and I mean "daddy says dont touch my bowling trophies" kind of clean!!!
    You choosing a Mitsu 8G when your buddies got something else says a lot!!...SWAG..simply put. Welcome to TGC..this forum will make you love your G even more and help you take care of that already mint eye-catcher!

thanks guys, the rims were new on that day so they are still real clean, i can get some more pics this weekend as it's going to a jap meet so it will be all clean. i can take some of the engine bay but it's only a
    2.0lt 16v so won't be anything special. i have 40mm lowering springs due next month and an injen air filter so it's getting there :)
    i'll make ya famous

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjel12 View Post
    Woooo...another black...and CLEAN and I mean "daddy says dont touch my bowling trophies" kind of clean!!!
    You choosing a Mitsu 8G when your buddies got something else says a lot!!...SWAG..simply put. Welcome to TGC..this forum will make you love your G even more and help you take care of that already mint eye-catcher!
    surprisingly the car was actually dirty that day due to all the rain haha, i'll show u when it's really gleaming my friend
    i'll make ya famous

before it's winter clean

After a semi showroom hand wash and wax

RIm Polish

and Engine bay for people that have asked ( yes i know it's only a little 2.0lt 16v but it's still fast)

let me know what u guys think
    i'll make ya famous

nice little engine bro looks like our 2.4. everything is sooo clean. welcome to tgc and yea 4 lug rims is weird on a galant lol.

is that a pop-up antena on ur trunk side?

yes it is a pop up antena mate, and yeah 4 lug was a surprise to me but apparently it's known as a Galant type V over here
    i'll make ya famous

4 lugs, standard I'm afraid on all UK galants including the V6 models. The VR4s had 5 lug, but of course every VR4 in the UK is an import (even the 200 Ralliart ones) USDM Galants have the 5 lug set up. I have just fitted a set of hubs from the US to mine and now able to run EVO wheels. Always seemed a big car for only 4 lugs, but to be fair, never had any issues with it even when tracked.

i didn't realise, coz in the same road as me is a galant v6 auto with a 5 lug set up but they may have done a conversion i guess
    i'll make ya famous

Bobby! This used to be my grandads car but he passed away in 2004, could you or anyone who knows anything about this car reply to my message please. Cheers guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12