The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hello from Chicago!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Welcome to TGC!

Jhun35
    welcome tgc !!

Jhun35
    oh and the "cancer" is common in all mitsu's, my aluminum fuel door on my 06 eclipse starting developing it, but plastdip solved the issue

Thanks all for the welcome... so this weekend I was at two car shows, met a guy recommended by a friend whom I trust. He's part of a car club. Long story short he gave me a price of $2,000 paint job for the galant. Asked him if wanted a different color besides black Im thinking something like a cherry red or maroon something like that, he said 2500. He told me I can pay half when I drop of the car and the other half when I pick up and if I dont like his work he will go back to where Il be happy with it. Btw, I have read so much info here at the forum I have information overload!

Since it is a big chunk of money you could ask to see some of his work. That price sound right for a professional paint job. My $375 paint job is starting to peel around the gas door and near the bottom of the car, but it lasted 3 years.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

That sounds good, I was quoted around $4000 for a different color but I'm also getting some body damage fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12