The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Diagrams anyone???

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Diagrams anyone???

I'm installing a 400w boss 4ch amp replacing the infinity amp...nothing big. I have an aftermarket stereo installed. Stereo has two channel outputs for the car speakers. In my car I have the usual 2x-6x9 and 2x6.5 nothing fancy. I have no subwoofer just replacing the infinity amp. I have installed infinity reference 6.5 in front and infinity stocks in rear. I need a diagram on how to connect the sound from the stereo, to the amp, then the speakers. Or if someone can lead me to the right place to find help? Yes I've searched but can't find what I'm looking for. Pics or diagrams would really help! Also any hints, tips, advice! Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have a diagram for this. But I'll try explain,

To run signal, grab some RCA's about 6ft (if installing amp where original was)

Run power to it with 8 awg wire, from the battery fused at about 30 to 40A. Obviously ground the amp using wire of same thickness as power and no more than 3ft in length.
    Also coming out of your radio is a blue wire with with line, connect that to the amp where it reads "remote" or "rem".

As far as the speakers, you can use a mitsubishi radio harness that you would normally install a radio with, but connect it to one of the plugs that used to go into the amp and use the both greens, whites, grays, and violets ignore the rest. The colors I just mention are the speakers connect to the amp speaker outputs.

Here's some info.