The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PF01 18x8.5

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar

PF01 18x8.5

Wondering how you guys would think some PF01's would look. 18x8.5 +30 or +35 (which clears brembo, tirerack says +30), I am looking to do a brembo swap as well so they need to clear those.

I am not thinking coilovers at this point, mostly thinking AGX/H&R or Tein.

Ebay link (although I wont get from ebay)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENKEI-PF01-1...sories&vxp=mtr

Other options:

RPF1 similar offset (SBC color)
    Weds SA60M 18x8 +35
    Work Emotion XD9 (IDK offset and size)
    Last edited by showtime; 05-30-2012 at 12:14 AM

SA60M would be my choice.

Can't go wrong with any of them though.

Weds are sexy, well they all are but I love the weds. What about the fitment? I am a wheel fitment noob.

They'll all fit nicely. You might get the occasional rub, but I can't say for sure.

For your car, definitely the Weds.

all of those are great wheels but they are also a very wide spread price wise. also w/ the wedssport sa60m, be aware that there are different face profiles (concavity) available from FF which has the most brake clearance versus offset (usually for front wheels) having the least concavity, to RR which is very concave at the expense of brake clearance (usually for rear wheels since rear calipers are much smaller). wedssport sa60m 18x8 +35 are FF.

also remember that width and offset have to be taken into account TOGETHER to determine clearance. rule of thumb is the lower the offset and wider the wheel you select, the more chance you have of rubbing the fenders.
    Last edited by Reelax; 05-30-2012 at 01:06 AM

i hate 6 spoke, 5 spoke ftw man get the enkei

enkei PF01 has been on my mind for months, plus I know they clear brembo's with +30 (unsure about +35)

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    all of those are great wheels but they are also a very wide spread price wise. also w/ the wedssport sa60m, be aware that there are different face profiles (concavity) available from FF which has the most brake clearance versus offset (usually for front wheels) to RR which is very concave at the expense of brake clearance (usually for rear wheels).
    I just checked that out, I did not realize that so thank you for bringing that up.