The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Carlisle Car Show

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Galant GK1

Carlisle Car Show

I was wondering if any of u's were going to the carlisle custom compact nationals may 2nd - may 4th? I did happen to see 1 vr4 there last year . So if anyone is going let me kno cause it be nice to see some other 6g's.

Rasko Da Gama
    I'd like to go, but... Ilive on the other side of the globe, so I'm afraid pictures from the show will be everything that I'll see. :cry:

TGC Regular

Re: Carlisle Car Show

Quote Originally Posted by Galant GK1
    I was wondering if any of u's were going to the carlisle custom compact nationals may 2nd - may 4th? I did happen to see 1 vr4 there last year . So if anyone is going let me kno cause it be nice to see some other 6g's.
    hey where is it?

Galant GK1
    carlisle fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. It's about 93 miles from baltimore, MD 122 miles from philadelphia, PA and about 188 miles from pittsburgh, PA.

ConceptSleeper
    Wish i could, too far for right now, plus i got a kid on the way anyday now so i need to be readily available, maybe next year!!

Galant GK1
    Ill be sure to take lots of pics n post them here so u's can have a look. I'm eneterin my car in the non competition show field if my springs come in. They were supposed to be here 2 weeks ago.

ConceptSleeper
    what mods do you have? and do you have any pics online?

Galant GK1
    As of rite now i have exhaust, it's lowered, new clutch that was jus put in 3 days ago, n my wheels should be here n e day now. I havent put as much into as i would have liked to. I've been saving up for college and getting some other things that needed to be paid for out of the way. It took a lot of money i had been saving up jus to get it running again. The water pump went out on me, the radiator fan for some reason broke n took out part of the radiator with it, and a wire i the door went bad causing a lot of stuff not to work rite. But now that thats out of the way and i jus recently got a new job things are back on track. Im planning on getting it re painted before june and if im lucky enough find a decently priced turbo of a 1st gen eclipse to drop in it. i dont have any pics yet but i should by the middle or end of may.