The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help/ suspension

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Icon5 need help/ suspension

i have a 97 galant es i wanna slam it but dont know what springs should i get any recommendations or suggestions

I am gonna save you right now cuz you will get blasted....search! There are tons of articles on this site regarding this. There is even a 7G specific section that talks about all aspects of modding the car...if you can't find it we can help you but you gotta try to find it yourself first. Good luck.

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

I have some Sprint Springs for sale that i never mounted on my car, they will drop the car 2.00 all around. I also have the KYB Shocks also new never mounted
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

I never miss an opportunity to post a pic of my car so I'm alright with helping you here.lol My advice to you is to not do springs and struts. I would recommend coilovers. I have D2s on my car and love them. My car isn't slammed but I could go lower if I wanted. Here is a pic of my car. I could go about two inches lower in the front if I removed the lock rings and only used the spring perch and locked it to the mounting tube. And on the back I could go probably about two-three inches lower. Now dont quote me on that because I don't know for sure because I have never seen how low I could go and this is just an estimation based upon looking at them. So here is a pic of my car for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

I have a set of Skunk 2 Sleeve type coils that I can part ways with as well

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"