The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Altezza Lights just came out and are ready to ship out.

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    KNJGalant2002

Altezza Lights just came out and are ready to ship out.

Hi guys,

At this website the altezza lights are now ready to be shipped out. I just got this response back from a person working for the company.

Hey there,

Yes we do have those tail lights, and at this time we do not do group buys.
    We are one of the only companies that carry's this tail light right now!

Matt Nourai
    Sales Department
    Aspec Motorsports
    Tel: 774.259.5853
    AIM: AspecMotorsports
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.aspecmotorsports.com

You could look a pic on the website. Just to let you guys know b/c I know everybody said the end of the summer.

-Kristy-

Careful Kristy. They definatey ARE NOT the TYC Eleganza lights that are coming out in July. I looked on the site and it didn't say they were DOT approved anywhere. Just wanted to let you know.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

seattlesuperman
    are they for 2002 galants?

TWISTED II
    hmmm....thinkin about pickin them up....they look fine.

Black Magic
    will the ones from TYC be more expensive?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Careful Kristy. They definatey ARE NOT the TYC Eleganza lights that are coming out in July. I looked on the site and it didn't say they were DOT approved anywhere. Just wanted to let you know.</div>

CHIP...NOT to disagree with you but i email them and asked them if they were DOT approve... they said that all of their lights are DOT approved
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>ROD T
    Sgt/USMC</span>
    Highly motivated, truly dedicated, hard charging, professionally trained,</span>

Looks good but I think I'll stick with my JDM taillights which I'll install when I go back to Florida in July.

BlankMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rodt0331)</div><div class='quotemain'>... they said that all of their lights are DOT approved</div>

Get it in wirting if your purchasing - good back up info if you ever get pulled or inspected.

J

galant4u
    The price just went down to $255 shipped. Just placed my order. Cant wait to see them on the car.