The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hi from MO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23

Hi from MO

I've been reading these forums for about a year now, and finally just decided it's time to register. I have a 2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES, and am very proud of it. You can see my baby here:
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/gara..._view&id=18088
    As you can see, nothing special, but I do want to change that, I want to do pretty much everything on my car, but i'm limited on money, so it's one step at a time for me. I joined these forums because I like talking to people about things we can relate on. In this case, it's cars, and I love cars, I have loved cars ever since I can remember. And for as young as I am, I know quite a lot about cars, and my 9G Galant just happens to be my first car, and a really good one at that. I am here to help anyone I can with anything I can. I'm glad to give my opinion if asked, and I'm willing to help 9G Galant owners (and anyone else too, just not as well as 9G guys) with anything they need on their cars. During the school year, August-May, I will have at my convenience ALLDATA, thanks to my Automotive Technology class offered as a 2 year class 3 hours a day at my high school. As I am entering my 2nd year, I will be glad to look up some stuff on ALLDATA for anyone that needs it, but when I can't access it, like now when I'm at home, I will do my best to try and resolve any questions or opinions anybody here needs. I'm sorry for this great big wall of text, but I really like everyone here at TheGalantCenter and I want to be known here too aswell as everyone else is. You all are a great group of people that I can't wait to talk to. As I am a 9G Galant owner, I love to see people with their custom rides and doing all this cool stuff I want to do to mine. As far as I can tell, the 9G's are the hardest to find aftermarket parts for, whether it's performance or cosmetic, and they get the worst rep, which is understandable, but that just makes me want to make my car cooler even more! So thanks to everyone here with their awesome Galant's and their kindness to help anyone out. Again, sorry for this huge wall of text, anyone who reads all that is a God. Thank you.

Hey, what's up man? Good looking 9g you got. Keep it up. I just recently sold my 02 8g... but got a 99. Mirage for free. So I'm still apart of the family... kinda. Lol. Been apart of this forum for awhile and I love it. I also live in MO... close to STL. Where are you located? Maybe we can get together sometime. My brother has a stock 02 GTZ and would be down for a meet and greet. Just let me know. Lol
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Awesome, thanks for the compliment on my ride. And from the look of your sig, that is one sexy 8G you had man, too bad you had to let her go. Like the looks of blacked out cars, so cool. I actually live in the capital city, so it's not too far away from the great Arch. So a meet up is definitely possible.

Welcome!

Thanks man! Nice 8G too.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    welcome.

welcome

Wow Missouri man I'm in Topeka and Lawrence going to KU for mechanical engineering.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, and nice Galants. Yeah, I've been to Topeka a couple of times, in fact I actually have a cousin going to KU right now too.

Welcome, nice looking car. I was Galantless from 2003- until a few weeks ago. I missed my first (a 2002) a lot and knew someday I would come back here with one.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Thanks, I like the looks of your Galant, it's nice.

Thanks man... I miss her alot. We could seriously do the meet. Lol
    Last edited by 2002BlackDragon; 06-11-2012 at 09:42 PM
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome

Welcome to TGC!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Welcome to TGC|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition