The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cardude03 Checking In...

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    TGC Regular

Cardude03 Checking In...

over 80,000 posts since my last check in. hahaha

I hope everyone's doing well!! I've been meaning to come check out the forum again to see what everyone is up to with their galants. Funny story...

a couple weeks ago at Cal Stat Fullerton, I am sitting by my car when out of the corner of my eye I spot my old galant driving down nutwood! It looked like it turned into the school parking structure so I said what the hell and decided to drive over to see if I could find it... and I did! I got so freaking excited that I wrote a small letter on a piece of paper and left it on the front window! Haven't heard back yet :\ but it still had all the mods I did to it, although the hood as gone completely to shit with paint almost completely off. It's been about 6 years since I sold it, and it brought back so many great memories of the car itself but also this club.

Galants will always hold a special place in my heart.

So what'd I miss??

wassup!

whats going on kid!?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

yo, some of us may never go away....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Like you^^^^! Whats up Krazie? LoL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Welcome back! What'd you miss? ALOT! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Welcome back, funny how you see some of your old cars going around. Sad to see it in the shape it's in though. My brother and I had restored a talon that was headed to the JY; We redid the engine, fixed and converted the body over, and gave it some new color. Just saw it the other day and the guy hit a deer with it =(

Anyway, Brian and Roman both have boosted awd 8g's. That was the highlight of late 2011 for me.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

nada, trying to take back the 8g i gave from the parents, looking neglected.
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

dang bro! It's been a long time! How you been? Hey man i got a bimmer too! lol

damn it hurts me when people dont take care of their cars, Even if its a grocery getter or whatever still maintain it , Its like taking a shower brushing your teeth and eatting healthy once in awhile. Cant expect to get respect when you dont respect yourself first . a car will take care of you if you take care of it

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    damn it hurts me when people dont take care of their cars, Even if its a grocery getter or whatever still maintain it , Its like taking a shower brushing your teeth and eatting healthy once in awhile. Cant expect to get respect when you dont respect yourself first . a car will take care of you if you take care of it
    That's sooooooooooo true.
    GWAP STACKIN MAKE'S IT HAPPEN