The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Possible SoFl All MItsu meet

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Possible SoFl All MItsu meet

Ok, so the last time SoFl TGC met up it was three of us. I mean it wasn't bad but we are gonna shoot for a bigger turn out. In an effort to try and make that happen I thought it might be a good idea to collaborate with the DSM and Evo guys down here. I see plenty of them on the streets. Maybe we can make it work. If anyone here has any connections with some of the other Mitsu forums lets hear about it.

On another note i couldn't get but a few pictures of the last time and its just me and dc but here they are.

Sorry about the poor picture quality, damn you tapatalk.

Experienced TGC Member
    Ill be out in hollywood/ft lauderdale for the summer so might be able to make it.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

I think we should try the same location again. Thought that was a good spot. Weather was what killed the meet

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

I'm down for a meet, just gotta do this 5 speed swap. When were you thinking? Like in a couple of months, hopefully,lol, I'm lazy with this swap. I would love for it to be in Miami or Ft Lauderdale but it may have to be in West Palm that way the central Florida peeps wont have to drive so far.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    I think we should try the same location again. Thought that was a good spot. Weather was what killed the meet

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Yea it wasn't bad, but I think its not happening there anymore. At least thats what I heard.