The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCNY tri state meet, Captree Park July 28th

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 175
    You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    mitsu day is coming soon at e-town.....
    there is also riverhead raceway where we can go and hang out but it isnt a track that we can actually race at....

anyway good meet fellas, sorry i got there a little later then i had planned, for the most part it was a good turnout but i guess due to the weather elsewhere, a lot of people didnt show up. the weather held out for the most part till about 7:00 the rain stopped about 15 min after you guys left and just as i finished the radio lol...

Lmao. Man u was into that radio

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    mitsu day is coming soon at e-town.....
    there is also riverhead raceway where we can go and hang out but it isnt a track that we can actually race at....

anyway good meet fellas, sorry i got there a little later then i had planned, for the most part it was a good turnout but i guess due to the weather elsewhere, a lot of people didnt show up. the weather held out for the most part till about 7:00 the rain stopped about 15 min after you guys left and just as i finished the radio lol...
    did u get to take teh 2g?

Fellas I had a blast, as did Tara. It took us 4 1/2 hours to get home, mainly due to the rain (the storm followed us), the traffic on Belt Pkwy which didn't get clear until Coney Island, and my small-ass bladder. After that it was clear all the way to the Delaware Mem Bridge, where a crazy-ass storm had us doing 10 mph on 295 with no visibility and a lot of lightning. My radar detector saved me again! On the Turnpike, officer shooting laser off in the bushes. I'll upload my pics in a little while, I had to finish up some schoolwork before midnight and then I'll post some.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Awesome seeing you guys. Finally got home after hanging out at my brothers house for a bit.

Thanks for everyone who brought food and stuff, Mr Bishi for being the cook again. I'll put up a few pics I took tomorrow.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Wish I could have made it, money was just too tight. :(

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Thanks everyone for coming out.

So here's some pics I took:

And the fronts:

Look what's peeking thru there:

Aaron's (qnz) turbo daily:

Aaron on Evoscan working some things out on a 3000GT:

Craig (fatal1) installing HID's on the C300:

All the cars (including Brian's work car) as the storm started to roll in:

Looking south to the Robert Moses Causeway as the storm rolls in:

Kwame's (Mr. Bishi) van had a dead battery and got a jump from John (specter6633):

They thought the flash from my camera was lightning from the storm, lol.

My wife Tara conversing with Jason's (mrjaydeeone) wife and baby, who was adorably saying hi and doing general cute baby stuff lol:

Notice Isaurio murdering a shish kabob by the grill, we were fighting off seagulls all day. One of those bastards got a whole pack of hotdogs away from us, greedy bastards.

A vid and some pics of Bernard's (Mante) imported VR-4 beast, this thing sounded so ill in person. Very impressive and made me mad that MMNA didn't bring this car here, it's so much better than ours:

Keith (Keith6110) and his two brothers' 2G's, the white one is on 26 lbs of boost:

Shit was about to get real with that storm coming in from the north:

So at around 5:30 me and tara broke out and headed home, we got back here at 10pm on the dot. Had much fun, good food (just don't let me back on the grill ever) and can't wait for the next meet!
    Last edited by wetamup2k3g; 07-29-2012 at 09:34 AM

-Greg

Holy shit... that video was the shit! I came about a million times in that 3 min. i love the color of the vr4
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

^^It was a big hit. Everyone loved the color too. Things like that are what excite car nuts like us!

-Greg

When did Bernard paint the vr4 i dig it!!!

Been at least a couple months now, he posted it on GT when he did.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    When did Bernard paint the vr4 i dig it!!!
    Dropped it off last September wasnt done till November the only reason I missed MOD.

I left out of Brians place at 9 made decent time cutting across Cross bronks expressway once I got to the 2nd rest stop I pulled off and passed the hell out. Woke up at 3am set cruise at 85, blew through at least 2 speed traps at speed was home by 5:30.

Took about an hour to wash NY off the vr4, some grey sticky shit I have never EVER seen before finally came off the rear????

ooh yea the color is Chevy's Lemans Blue used on the 2004 Vette

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    Took about an hour to wash NY off the vr4, some grey sticky shit I have never EVER seen before finally came off the rear????
    You said you went down I-95 (Cross Bronx Expy) there's a shit ton of construction right off of the G.W. bridge on the NY side along with the entry ways to I-87 (Major Deagan Expy) right before Exit 2 (or after, if you're going north) and with the rain and all the concrete thrown up, that's probably what it was. I do a lot of tire drop offs in that area of the Bronx, and off into Jersey (Little Ferry mainly) and the van is always coated in some nasty grime after being out there.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

it wasnt anything I've seen ever before.. came off with goo gone, I hate using that compound on new paint... obvious reasons

I think it is funny how someone will bash a noob for having Altezzas on their car but nobody says anything about Mantes. Me personally, I like them. Always have. I think they look better than the stock ones. lol. Well, the black/carbon fiber ones anyway. The chrome is a little tacky. But hey, whatever. Well, thats the end of my little rant. lmao

Mante, still have a sexy car and i hope nobody thinks im tryin to take anything away from it. I love it! ALL of it!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

What are you talking about? I tell him all the time about his tails Lol. At the meet I joked about bringing him a set of jdms because it made me feel better xD

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Yea Keith is right, I catch hell for them.. Everyone knows I'm not a fan of them myself lol

Who gives a fuck about the tails look under the hood yo!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast